sixty four

TARAJI

                                            TARAJI

instead of us having sex lastnight we were supposed to be communicating with one another. that seems to be the only way we "fix our problems" because we can never just have a civilized conversation. Tasia thinks i dont understand where shes coming from when it comes to Rihanna, but she hasnt giving me any reason to let our friendship go. she may even have a thing for me, but i have respect for Fantasia more than anything and im secure in my spot so i wouldnt do nothing crazy with anyone i consider my friend. if she makes me uncomfortable then that's something different, but i dont get that feeling when im around her which is why i have yet to break contact.

we're getting married soon and i want us to go into that with some form of communication. theres no point in making it official when we can't even communicate with eachother as it is now. we both walk away when we hear things we don't wanna hear, argue over petty shit and walk away, have a disagreement and walk away, we just walk away and that's not how i wanna start my new life off or go into it. we can't be tryna step into our future when our past is gonna continue to follow us throughout that journey. that's not something you want in a new life because then it would've all been for nothing.

"We should go see a therapist"

"For?"

"Maybe it would help us to communicate better because we're not getting anywhere tryna do it on our own"

"Let's do it then"

"When should we go?"

"Tomorrow, next week, doesn't matter. I just want it to happen"

"We both want this"

"Yes Tasia..."

"I wasn't asking Taraji..."

"Ok it's too early don't start"

"I'm not starting that's you"

"Whatever"

"Ok well whatever..too"

"What?" she laughed.

"I don't know"

"Let me go back to sleep"

"Ok well let me lay on you"

"You already on me T, you wanna get inside my skin?"

"Yes, I would love to thank you. I dont think I'm close enough"

"Come on baby"

i climbed in between her legs putting my head on her stomach with my arms around her.

"Comfortable?"

"More than"

just when we were about to doze off there go her phone ringing.

"Hey"

...

"Okay I'll be there"

...

"Yes"

...

"Alright I'll see you in ten"

she hung up sighing loudly.

"What is it now?"

"Nothing I'll be back"

"I'm not moving"

"Taraji it's important"

"Ok then tell me what's so important"

my eyes were still closed as i rested on her talking.

"Mama she's he-- Tay where's your clothes and where is mama"

"Kayla if you wouldn't just barge in you wouldn't have to see things. Who's here anyway?" i said.

"Riri!!"

"What?!"

"Yes, outside"

"Ok step out for a minute. I have to get dressed"

"Why not just go down naked since thats how she wants you anyway. Hurry up and get off me"

"Why do you keep tryna put us together in that way? It's never gonna be that."

"It's eleven am why would she be here?!"

"I'm just as clueless as you are"

"I bet you are"

"Tasia I didn't know she would be here"

"Why does she feel obligated to pop up at eleven in the morning?"

"I don't know..."

"I find that so hard to believe. What's so hard about you just not hanging with her like I asked of you?"

"She hasn't given me any reason not to"

"So it's just fuck what Fantasia has to say?"

"That's not what I said"

"Your actions speak for you. Y'all have fun"

"Fantasia"

"It's not like that? Yeah I heard you pretty clear"

"Hey Fantasia"

"You ain't here for me. Speak to Taraji, move"

"Dang what's her problem?"

"Why are you here? I simply told you I have something to do today"

"I wanted to see you today"

"You can't just pop by my house whenever you want to"

"Im sorry I just needed someone to talk to"

"I understand that, but don't just come to my house whenever you feel like"

"My apologies. It won't happen again"

im ending this book right here . i made another one, bye✌🏾💋