seventy

KAYLA P.

i moved out of mamas house 2 months ago. this the first time I've ever had my own space, and it feels amazing.

i started to put my babies in daycare, but i see too many crimes happening with the small babies, and ill proudly smile on my mugshot, but to save myself the trouble i have mama or eli to watch them while i work.

i now own a nail salon. i promote it every day on all platforms. im looking to hire young girls who's just as experienced as i am. all of my friends are always there when they're not busy, but the support from them has been top-tier lately.

when im not doing nails, i have a side business making and selling lipgloss with the help of my mom and elijah even though i didn't ask him to, but whatever.

in a month of selling, ive sold over forty lipglosses. the number may not be big to everyone, but its extravagant to me. i feel honored because they could've bought lipgloss from anyone, and they chose me.

tay bobble head ass has also been supporting me to the fullest. i haven't seen her in four whole months. she said she would come and see me, and never did so i just hope she has a good reason why.

as of now, my twins are watching cocomelon while eli and i are packaging the orders, ten to be exact. so excited.

"Whats the person's name on the first order?" i asked him.

i write smalls encouraging words on notes so i can put it in their orders as well. someone may need it.

"Taylor Hamilton"

"Ok, second one?"

"Ura-Uranisaurs Luckett"

"Eli..."

"Ion know how to pronounce that"

"It says U- oh god no nevermind. Just spell it out. "

"See, I told you."

"Ok, spell it out

"Urainsiah Luckett"

"Third"

"Malaysia Peel"

"Fourth"

"Honesty Smith"

"Fifth"

"Penda Henson. She made three orders. "

i called her as i was writing.

"Hey baby" she answered.

"Hey, wama, what are you doing?"

"I'm on my way to yoga class. Everything good?"

"I was coming across orders and names. Penda Henson has ordered three times"

"I'm just supporting my child. Is that a problem?"

"Mama, you could've gotten them for free."

"I know, but you work hard, and besides, nothing is free. Also, I have a nail appointment at two tomorrow, be there"