thirty four

kayla's graduation day <3 🩷

                                     TARAJI

                                     TARAJI

i been standing on business for a week now, it's just so fun seeing Fantasia drool over me. anyway, Kayla graduates today!!! i always say this, but i truly am proud to be apart of this huge moment. this is everything a mother could ask for honestly.

"Mama I need you to record every single moment"

"I- I...."

"Calm down i know you're excited, but I don't wanna miss out on capturing this"

"I got you" i said nervously.

i made sure my security detail recorded the whole ceremony.

i was so excited and nervous at the same time i couldn't even focus. she went to sit with the students and i sat in the audience.

........................................................

"KAYLA HENSON!" they announced.

i screamed so loud i could just feel everybody looking at me crazy, but who cares? my baby is graduating. i cried like a baby of course, i couldn't be more proud of her.

after the ceremony....

after Kayla and I took pictures together alot of people that knew of me wanted to take pictures, but i declined simply because today isn't about me.

"Mama now why did you tell those people no"

"Today is your day, not mines."

"I know, but this is the only time they'll get to see you in person for a while so go ahead. I'm gonna go take group pictures with a few friends"

"Don't forget to invite them to the graduation party"

"Ok I won't"

"Kayla"

"Yes?"

"Make sure you invite the people you're closest to and the ones you can trust."

"I will"

i know i'm about to make the blogs once again. being famous is not as easy as people think. always expect paparazzi to be there just snapping without your consent.

i took almost forty plus pictures with supporters, so many people wanted one, but i had to get my baby home. we needed to get her dressed, hair done, and ready for tonight. my makeup team and hairdresser were at my house getting her dolled up. i found a manicurist who's worked with alot of celebrities, and her work is good so i booked her.

incoming call from *Tasia* ..

"Hey, where you at?"

"I just left the school. I'm on my way home to shower and get dressed for tonight"