thirty six

FANTASIA

FANTASIA

it's ten am and Taraji is still asleep. Gab decided to meet me at the coffee shop after all. i just wanna bring peace to the whole situation for her, we both need closure of course, but mostly her since she has yet to heal and move on from it.

"Hey!"

"Hi baby. Thank you for deciding to come anyway"

"I was a little nervous walking up, but hey it's whatever. Anything for you"

"Yeah so I know we have a lot to discuss. I'm pretty sure you have questions that need answers so I'm here to answer them all"

"Well first I would like to ask why, why did you leave? Was it something that I was doing wrong or did you lose interest in me, what was it?"

"I had to or one of us would've gotten hurt in the end. I couldn't love you the way I wanted to because I didn't even love myself so I couldn't give my all to you before I could give that to myself. At the time I was just torn apart and that's when I saw you, we hung out, laughed together, talked, and things like that. You gave me a reason to smile again and I couldn't help but love and appreciate you for that. I was broken down to the core before and when I met you I was willing to take the little love you gave out because I was so desperate to just be happy again. I just wasn't ready to settled down ..."

"But you made me think that. You made me think you were falling for me and all along you just wanted what I had to offer and once you got that you left me the same way I found you... broken and vulnerable. You left me without any thought of how it would make me feel. No text, note, email, nothing, straight vanish mode"

"I can't apologize enough. None of that was to hurt you Gab it—"

"It wasn't to hu— are you serious? You knew it would hurt me you just didn't give a damn. I expressed my feelings for you, to you and you seemed to care at the moment but showed me something totally different when you disappeared. But, I realized you're selfish, you only care about yourself. You use people to your own advantage just to leave them confused and broken"

"That wasn't my intent. I didn't leave because I didn't love you, I left because I couldn't love you the way you were supposed to be loved. I had to leave in order to find myself because I knew that one of us would end up heartbroken simply because I was broken and I wasn't gonna put you through that, you didn't deserve to feel the way I was feeling"

"I was trying to fix those broken parts of you, but you left before I could. You healed a few things in me and you didn't even know it. That's why I went hard for you because you— like I told you lastnight, you were the first woman to ever make me feel things I've never felt before. Before you I didn't feel loved, seen, heard, nor admired, but you....you made me feel all those things in less than a week of us being together. I've admired you since..."

incoming call from *Baby❤️* .. i declined.

"I would say I've—"

incoming call from *Baby❤️* ..