ten

TARAJI

TARAJI

i sat at the bar with my hand on my forehead just taking everything in at once, tequila as well.

"Hey"

"Go away"

"Look at me"

"W— oh my"

fantasia looked so beautiful. the dress, the slit, the tattoos on her legs and arms were chefs KISS.

"You need—"

"Ok no you look good and all, but don't tell me what I need to do."

"Ok. Can I have a Diet Coke please"

"Coming right up"

"A Diet Coke? What the hell kind of diet you on"

"Im not really feeling the alcohol tonight. Rehearsals are tomorrow and I wanna be as active as possible"

"I feel you..."

"No you don't"

"And why not?"

"If you were you'd put that cup down"

i put it down for five seconds and picked it right back up.

"See, I feel you"

"Whatever"

"You know you really look good"

"No you look beautiful"

"Why do you do that"

"Do what"

"You receive a compliment without actually receiving it. Like you can never just say thank you, you always have to compliment back"

"Yeah that's because sometimes I don't feel how people see me"

"You know how many people would kill to have a face card as gorgeous as yours? Come on Fantasia, embrace it all the way."

"Diet Coke"

"Thank you baby"

"Wait hold up"

"What?"

"He ain't yo baby" i slightly whispered.

"Well the last time I checked yo baby is—"

"Sitting right here next to me"

"You sure about that? I could've sworn somebody else was sitting right here before storming off"

"That wasn't going nowhere and you know that. I couldn't even tell her I love her. I can't see myself being committed to anybody other than you."

"This the liquor talking or is it Taraji?"

"Maybe both"

"Hmm. Okay well I hear you"