twenty one

7k reads, i love you guys sm <3 .

                                 TARAJI

                                 TARAJI

my family is flying into town tomorrow for our reunion and i really don't wanna see these folks, but you know ima act like i do. my "housekeeper" is gonna be helping me cook a few things, everybody else bringing they own lil food i would like to hope.

"It's about time for you to go get her ain't it?"

"Aw shit thank you for reminding me"

....................

it was going on three fifty when i arrived, she wasn't even outside yet, but wanna rush me to be here.. how sweet.

my damn side feels like somebody shot me right in it.

incoming call from *KPH*

"Yes Kayla"

"You here yet?! Mama tell me you here! I'm not finna be standing outside with them churren!"

"Calm down I'm here"

"Good. Could you come in and help me?"

"You okay?"

"Yes I just need help getting outside. My leg gave out on me"

"Ok I'm coming in"

this a big ass school.

"Where you at?"

"I can hear you, but I can't see you"

once i got to the door this girl looked just fine.

"Sike, I'm ok. I just wanted you and Tay to talk"

"Kayla I'm not in the mood, let's go"

"She right, we should talk"

"Kayla...now"

"No, both of y'all are being childish and stuck up. Until y'all can be friends again I'm staying right here, crutches and all"

"We don't have anything to discuss. She made her choice, I let her go. That's that"

"How can I choose someone that was never an option. You were the only answer in which you know, but you won't admit it"

"If I was you would've made his bitch ass leave instead of letting me walk away. Kayla let's go, now!"

"Later Tay"

"Later baby"

"Don't ever do that again"

"No shade that seemed a little more intense and it didn't seem like y'all was just friends, but hey..."

at the house:

"Hey Katelyn. It smells good in here what we finna eat?"

"Hey baby. It's for the reunion tomorrow I'm just doing the baking and your mama is cooking the turkey, greens, macaroni, and dressing"