sixty five

TARAJI

                          TARAJI

"My apologies. It won't happen again."

"So what do you want?"

"I just wanted to see you."

"You being serious right now?"

"Yes, absolutely. What's the problem?"

"You. You're the problem, and I hate that I haven't been acknowledging it as much as I should have before. "

"What exactly are you saying?"

"This, it has to stop. Popping up at my house whenever you feel like it, touching on me, the flirting, that's unacceptable! You can't call yourself my friend, but looking at me as something other than that."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just - well, I was just caught off guard by you. "

"I'm getting married soon, Rihanna. Us being friends with each other doesn't sit well with her, and I have to respect how she feels before I ruin that for us. So, we can no longer be that"

"You dont have to do that. If how I felt about you changes things, then let me change for the betterment of our friendship."

"I can't. I have to put my relationship and especially my woman first."

"Is Fantasia this "woman" you're talking about?"

"Yes."

"Hmm ok well I respect your wishes. I'll stay away from you, "

"Me and my family"

"That too."

i dont trust her one bit.

as she was leaving, tasia was coming.

"Congrats on the wedding, lucky woman," she told fantasia.

"I been gone almost two hours, why was she still here?"

"We were talking. I explained to her why I could no longer be friends with her"

"It doesn't take two hours to tell someone that"

"I know, but she wasn't letting go easily,"

"And what made her give in..."