seven

FANTASIA

      FANTASIA

i asked T if she wanted me to stay, but she suggested i go to work. she still giving out the worst attitude there is, but i can handle it.

when i walked in they looked a little upset with me.

"What's the matter with y'all today"

"Hello Ms.Barrino I thought you were out today"

"No, not today. Thank you for taking over"

"No problem, later class"

they didn't even speak back to the lady.

"Why y'all ain't tell the sweet lady bye?"

"Her old ass ain't sweet"

"Hey! Watch yo mouth Elijah"

"Sorry"

"You said you was gon throw us a party and you ain't even come yesterday"

"I know, but I had to handle something very very important. We definitely doing it today, i promise. It's not a last minute thing we got plenty of time. I have the refreshments in my car I just have to order some pizzas. When it's y'all time to go to lunch just came back here"

"Good I ain't want that nasty school lunch anyway"

"And don't y'all stupid selves go tell the other peasants about what Ms B doing for us"

"Boy shut up ain't nobody finna tell"

"Okay both of y'all stop. Nobody is stupid and we don't tell nobody to shut up. Y'all know what today is right?"

"Packet day ugh"

"It's only forty pages"

"FORTY??? Ms B you make it sound easy."

"Y'all can do it. Take it home, you have two weeks to complete it"

"Two weeks? Forty pages?"

"I didn't make the rules. After the lil party y'all enjoy y'all two days off, come back with a fresh and open mind. Try completing the packet over the weekend if you can"

*bell rings*

"Don't forget, come back here during lunch time"

"Yes ma'am"

i dialed Taraji.

"Hey"

"Hey baby. You okay over there?"

"I'm fine, you good with them kids?"

"Yeah, I gotta throw them a party today"

"You have everything you need?"

"Yes I went by the store right before I came here and got refreshments. Now, I have to order about five pizzas and we'll be all set."

"Hi, Ms.Barrino"