fifty one

FANTASIA

                             FANTASIA

it's been three months since i talked to Taraji. i'd be lying if i said i didn't miss her, but after everything i don't think she'll even forgive me.

i have a show tomorrow and then i have to leave to go on my last tour the day after. after this i may just take a break from the music for a while and just relax, focus on my mental.

i did put my pride to the side and drive over to Tarajis house. this'll probably be my last time talking to her so i would rather just get it over with.

i knocked and awaited for the door to swing open, my heart was racing. she wasn't too happy to see me and i can understand why.

"Hey"

"What is it?" she said folding her arms.

"I wanted to talk...to you. I won't be long"

she widened the door and walked away.

"Talk."

"Well for starters, I apologize for everything that's been said and has happened the past few months. If I could take it all back I would indefinitely. I- I honestly dont even know what to say. I just know I messed up and if it's any way I could fix it I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"Oh really because I dont believe a word you saying. You fill my head up with these beautiful imaginations just to fuck me over once I fall for it. Save it"

i knew it would take a little more than a conversation to convince her so i just let it be

"Tay!!!"

Kayla approached, Taraji walked away.

"Hey baby! How you doing"

"I'm doing good, but look at you! Looking all cute"

"No that's all you"

i chuckled nervously.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Walk outside with me"

"Ok spill. What's tea?"

"So I have two tickets to my show tomorrow and I want you and Taraji to come. I need you to do everything in your power to get her there. This time will be different from the last time y'all came."

"Oh shit"

"Kayla..."

"Sorry. So do we like sit in the front?"

"Yes of course. But, I need Taraji to be there by any means necessary"

"If y'all just gonna argue then whats the point Tay"

"I don't wanna do that anymore. I just need my woman back, that's all. I have to go on tour so I wanna leave knowing we'll be on the best of terms"

"I'm trusting you"

"You can. I won't mess this up"

"Ok I'll try my best to convince her"

"Thank you"

                                  TARAJI

                                  TARAJI

"Hello mother...."

"Whatever you about to ask me the answer is no"

"I didn't even get to ask yet"

"What is it"

"Tay ha-"

"Hell no."

"Mama"

"I don't want anything to do with her, no."

"Let me finish. Tay has a show tomorrow and she wants us to go, you especially"

"No"

"She said she needs you to be there"

"I said no. You can go, I'll watch the twins"

"No they'll be with their grandparents and we'll go"

"Lord Jesus Kayla"

"I hope you know she has to go on tour and she won't be back for months, she may never come back"

she never mentioned the tour.

"So, is that how you wanna end things between y'all?"

"You always seem to put the pressure on me when she's the one that caused all of this"

"And she's trying to fix it. Why not let her?"

"Because she hurt me in ways I'll never be able to explain, but of course you're still gonna take her side. I said no, that's that"

short chapter, next one will be longer. but.....

should Taraji attend the show?

what do y'all think Tasia have planned?