forty nine

two days later.....

                             FANTASIA

                             FANTASIA

two days later and im still here. two bodyguards beat me half to death, my wrists and feet are numb. my face feels swollen and my body is aching. she made them remove my clothing except my bra and underwear and sat me up on a metal table tied down. i was powerless, no one is even searching for me... at this point whatever happens, happens.

"Oh those curves are amazing"

she poked at my bruises. i groaned in pain.

"You know I   the bodyguards that rearranged your face, right? They had one fucking JOB!"

she startled me a bit.

"I love you Fantasia and I will do anything in my power to have you"

"Obviously" i mumbled.

"I mean it is obvious"

"You torture the people you love?"

"I'm torturing you?"

"What do you call this? Recess? Yes bitch it's torture"

"For you to hate that word you sure do use it a lot, but it's fine you get a pass. I love the aggressive Fantasia mmm..."

"Why are we really here? You had me sitting two days without telling the real reason"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here now"

"Gabby cut the psycho shit and tell me why the fuck I'm here!"

"Why are you yelling when I'm right here"

"Why the fuck am I here"

"Because I love you and you weren't leaving the woman you were with for me so I took matters into my own hands"

"And you really think I'ma be with you after this shit? You really are fucking insane"

i could see the change in her mood. she looked as if she wanted to kill me.

"Oh how the smile fades when a psychopath can't have what they want"

"I am not a psychopath"

"What the fuck do you call it? PsychoGabby huh?"

she slapped me instantly regretting it.

"Im so- sorry I'm sorry. I just.... I don't know what gotten into me baby I'm sorry"

"Gabby get the fuck away from me"

"I think.... I think I wanna have a little fun, you?"

"Fun? You think this shit a joke?"

"Boys bring in the toys"

"Gabby...... Don't ...... GABBY!"

"Open up for me why don't you"