twenty nine

FANTASIA

FANTASIA

i love the tipsy taraji, she's more of a pillow princess that loves my dominance.

i got in between her legs, kissing her lips and sliding down to her neck as i sucked on it. i started to go lower, but she stopped me "no, i don't want that right now" i came back up "tell me what it is you want mama" she pointed towards the dressed whatever the fuck that meant "open the top drawer" i was a little confused because what could she possibly have in there.

my mouth dropped when i opened the drawer, the dildo looked like a twelve inch chocolate stick with veins "you can take all this?" i was genuinely concerned "no, but i want you to make me take it all" ugh i love this side of her, makes me tingle on the inside.

i climbed back into the bed holding her legs to her chest, i leaned down to kiss her before inserting it into her. as i came back up i begin to push in, slowly causing her mouth to open wide. she put her hand on my stomach pushing me back, mouth still open staring into the ceiling "move it, t." she removed her hand placing it on my arms that was holding her legs up and open "i don't-" before she could finish i plunged all the way in causing her body to lift a little.

"i can't-" she moaned out "i cant take it Fantasia shit!" it was more so a whine than a moan and i loved the sound of it. i didn't respond i just sped up the process, i'm only giving her what she asked for. the sounds of her wetness as i plunged in and out was like music to my ears. her moans grew louder, placing both hands on my chest as she tried to push me back once again "putting yo hands up to stop me is only gonna make it worse, move them out my way" i was focused on making her feel every inch she asked for, her wish is always gonna be my command.

after a while of being that position i made her get on all fours so she wouldn't have access to push me back. i was so into it i didn't realize how many times she came, but tonight it was unlimited for her. her body was giving out, but i wasn't. she unarched her back once i slid in "oh fuck fuck" she moaned breathlessly. "ugh i can't- Tasia.... nomore...." i just wasn't ready to let her up yet "turn around and arch it, you can take it. it's what you asked for so i'm giving it to you" i said softly, but sternly. i-

oh god- i'm sorry y'all i cannot😂😂😂😣

the next morning ...