fifty

FANTASIA

i been out of the hospital for two months. i hired a private duty nurse because i refuse to let Taraji help me with any fucking thing. everything is almost back to normal when it comes to my health. my rib cage is still a bit fractured which causes me to have a hard time getting up sometimes. my face isn't all the way there yet, i can still feel a swelling in my cheeks and my eye is a tad bit closed, but i can see clearly.

i don't know what the outcome was for Kyla, but i do know Gabby is dead along with her guards. i really wish it had been Kyla that Taraji shot, but unfortunately the bitch was pregnant so she was spared, but when i do find her it's gonna be hell to pay.

Kayla and Dani checks up on me every once in a while, pop by even. most days i don't be in the mood to talk to anyone so i would power my phone off and ignore the world. it's nothing personal in which they should understand. not to mention the messages on my platforms, wishing me to get well etc .... i haven't responded to any of them. a few of my family members are supposed to be coming to down here to check up on me, i wish they would stay away too but it's whatever.

"Here's you dinner. I made your favorite, lamb chops with a tad bit of garlic butter on the top and mashed potatoes and for your drink I made lemonade hopefully its not too sweet"

"It's not, you good baby. Thank you"

"My pleasure... I umm ok"

"You know its ok to sit, right?"

"The last time I sat down you yelled at me"

"I was upset at the time."

"I know. I didn't take it personally"

"Sit down, relax. You been ripping and running for me all day"

"Well that's my job"

"What time is it?"

"Nine thirty"

"And you have to leave when?"

"Ten"

"Exactly. Your spot is getting cold so..."

"O- ok fine if you insist"

"You ate?"

"I had a bagel for breakfast"

"You serious?"

"Yes"

"Take one"

"I'm fine"

"You ain't. Take a lamb, I'm not asking."

she hesitated but she eventually took it.

"I mean it is good..."

"Yeah? See."

she changed my rib patch and washed everything down before leaving.

"You could stay you know...."

"Oh darling I would love that, but sadly, I have to go" she said in a british voice.

"Goodnight" i laughed.

"Night"

im glad someone understands my sense of humor. i took a shower and carefully got into my bed, it felt as if something was missing, but i couldn't put my finger on it.

the next day✨...

i woke up and thought about a pet. maybe a turtle, rat, lizard...

"I think I want a hamster"