twenty two

KAYLA

KAYLA

"Ok can Eli ride with us to the doctor?"

"Sure"

"Oh and I'm becoming an influencer so I need everything to be recorded"

"You serious about it?"

"Yes, I mean I vlog from here and there, but I barely post because I don't know what the people would like"

"Take them on your pregnancy journey, school life, graduation, anything"

"I do school vlogs with my friends and I do those GRWM's, but the editing mama...it's a lot"

"Well if you complaining that tells me you ain't that serious about it. When you have your mind set on what it is you wanna do and actually stick to it you just let me know"

"But this what I wanna do. I wanna be a content creator"

"How many subscribers do you have right now on YouTube?"

"One thousand because of my friends and the random kids at school"

"Okay that's good. What is it you need to stay consistent?"

"Support and a MacBook"

"Okay and what you record on now?"

"My phone"

"Damn you have that much storage?"

"No, that's why I need a computer"

"That's not a problem, but I just want you to be sure about this and not play around with it"

"I'm not. I wanna do it, I'm serious"

"Alright Kayla, play around with this if you want"

"Ima do it"

"Okay, I believe you. We can go get this macaroni thing when we leave the doctors office"

"Mama come on now..."

"What'd I say wrong?"

"It's a MacBook not macaroni"

"Macaroni macaroon whatever. What we gon do for a whole nother hour?"

"Talk"

"About?"

"You and Tay"

"There's nothing to talk about"

"I was born at night, not lastnight. I know y'all ain't just friends mama and it shows. Just admit it and I'll leave it alone"

"We are friends, thank you. Besides, I'm still single until further notice"

"Until further TAYice"

"Okay enough about that. I have to go pick up Katelyn because her car broke down"