six

TARAJIshe wasted no time throwing me on this bed taking my robe off

TARAJI
she wasted no time throwing me on this bed taking my robe off.

"Slow do— mmm"

she held both of my legs open and went straight in for the kill. my mouth was wide open and my back was arching as she roughly devoured my center. the tattoos on her arm was so attractive and sexy. taking one hand from my leg and placing it on my stomach to keep my back from arching off the bed, but it didn't work. the way she was sucking on it made my eyes roll back so far i felt possessed. she took the other hand and placed three fingers inside of me assuming the first position.

"don't release until i tell you to" she said sternly. "shit!" it was coming, but as she said don't release it yet. my body started jerking and my eyes continued rolling to the back of my head. i squished her head in between my legs as i pushed her head with both of my hands "tasia shit shit shitttt" she took my hands from her head and held them down on the side of me as she continued sucking on my clit "let it out baby" she smiled as she watched me release, my body was still shaking. she kissed my sensitive spot and came up to kiss me. tears fell from my eyes "i did my job crybaby" she said as she laughed "that's not funny, but you did. ion think i ever cried during sex before" she kissed me "whoever it was didn't know they were doing"

"right, take these off. i'll be back" i instructed her to take her underwear off. i wanted every inch of her body, badly. it has been months since we've had sex and i been frustrated not being in between her legs. "turn around, face down, ass up" she looked confused "Taraji you know I hate this position" as if i gave a damn "turn around Fantasia." she took a deep breath before positioning herself. i climbed into the bed and held both of her arms behind her back before i slid into her. "fuck" she said as she unarched her back "arch it" i went deeper. i let her arms go and held onto her waist, the recoil of her ass was like water. i was enjoy the view honestly. she gripped the sheets and held onto the headboard. removing my hands from her waist, i grabbed her chin turning her face to mine, kissing her while she moaned in my mouth. "T..." she said breathlessly as she tried to push me out of her "move. yo. hand." i said with each stroke. after a few minutes i pulled out and devoured her from the back as she released in my mouth. even after she begin to shake i kept it going until i was tired.

she eventually fell into the bed, still shaking and breathing hard "Shit!" she was holding her vagina. i figured it was still throbbing "i hate you" she said as she rolled her eyes "after all you just did to me i still love you"

"Well yeah that's because I'm not as rough as you"

"As smart as yo mouth is you definitely seen it coming"

"I did, but damn"

"Wait hold up"

"What?"

"I left my baby at the house"

"You left her outside didn't you?"

"No she was inside sleeping"

"I'll go get her"