forty seven

one month later....

some of y'all may be upset about this chapter , but oh well 😭😭😭😭😭

FANTASIA

her son went to live with her last month. i been staying over every other day and i'm back at home. her mood swings are crazy now that she's with child and she's a bit meaner than before and i get it, but sometimes it pisses me off so i leave before i say anything out the way because then she'll break down and start crying and i hate seeing her cry so yeah.

"How you feeling right now?"

"I'm fine. You feeling okay?"

"I'm good"

"Something's going with you, and you've been keeping it to yourself for a month. Is it my son?"

"It's everything that's been going on between us. First of all you don't let me touch you nomore, we haven't had sex in a month, you pick arguments with me for absolutely no reason, and I'm trying to accept it all because of the hormones, but it's draining me."

"So you weren't ready for this then."

"I am ready, but it's only so much I can take"

"You can't be ready if you're complaining about the normal things pregnant women go through. You wanted this and can't even handle what comes with it"

she attempted to get up i grabbed her hand.

"Stop walking away" i wiped her eyes.

"What am I supposed to say to that? This wasn't me before the pregnancy so how can you not separate the two or just accept both versions of me."

"Maybe I'm— I just didn't think it'd be this hard. I get it everybody's pregnancy is different and I've been through some, but this... I ain't never. It makes me feel like we're into it with eachother and I don't like that feeling."

Kenny walked in mid-convo.

"Tasia"

"Yes baby"

"Can you take me to practice"

"Go get dressed, come back, and ask me"

"Yes ma'am"

"What did you do for him to be so nice to you?"

"I whooped his narrow ass"

"Im being serious he hasn't been that way with me since he arrived"

"Well about two weeks ago he asked me if we could talk, he wanted to get a few things off of his chest so i sat and listened. I gave him a few words of advice and he became more comfortable with me because he knows that I understand why he is the way he is."