thirty nine

TARAJI

TARAJI

"So we went through all of her social media messages, nothing. Checked emails, nothing in particular about the key. But, she has received a huge amount of death threats so I copied a few of those names and we're gonna try and find out who's behind those blank pages. I will say it's definitely someone who's closest to her or knows of her"

"This is exactly why I didn't want her face out there. What can I do?"

"The only thing you can do is wait it out and let us figure out our next step. We won't stop until you guys are indeed safe. Oh and one more thing 674 crestfall lane, who lives there?"

"My aunt whom my daughter once stayed with"

"I'm trying to figure out how they knew to send it there and not your house where she currently lives"

"Maybe they don't have my address I don't know"

"Yeah ok I'll let you know when I have anything else, night Ms.Henson"

"Goodnight"

it can't be- well i don't know it probably is Ryan, but i can't accuse him of nothing without having actual proof.

"What did he say?"

"That it was someone who's close to her or knows of her"

"I can't think of nobody other than Ryan"

"Right?! I said the same thing. I don't know it would be wrong of me to accuse without solid evidence"

"That's true"

"I should pay him a visit"

"You should pay him a hell no. What's wrong with you?"

"No I just wanna see if he'll.... you know...say something"

"Oh so you think he gon confess to a crime? You always talking about how small my brain is yours may actually be the size of a pea"

"It's worth a try"

"Taraji...no. Leave him where he's at and let the police handle it"

"By the time they handle it somebody gon be hurt and it ain't gon be my child. Im going"

"Do not— Taraji leave that boy alone"

"What if it was Coby that was in danger? I wouldn't be able to tell you shit because you would go anyway despite anything I say. Don't make me feel bad about wanting to ask him a few questions regarding Kayla's safety"