twenty

TARAJI

TARAJI

kayla was discharged a week ago, but she's on crutches until further notice. i blocked fantasia on every platform and her number. i don't wanna go see kelvin, but kayla does. lilly is a mess still. ryan is now in jail. and me, i'm just happy that my baby and g-baby is fine. it's been a bit stressful, but i've been through worse so this is light work.

we film next month, finally.

"Kayla??! Come on you gonna be late"

"I need help getting down the stairs incase you forgot"

"Right, I'm sorry. We gon have to put you in the guest bedroom until you come off the crutches"

"That's cool, but i need my bed spread, clothes, shoes, sheets, lamp, and—"

"Ok ok I'll bring it all down. It'll be fixed up before you get out of school"

"Where's Katelyn? Shouldn't she be here?"

katelyn is my "housekeeper"...

"She comes at nine, it's only seven"

"Ok well ask her to bring it all down. You have been doing a lot for me it's time to just rest don't you think?"

"A mother's job never stops. Don't get me wrong, rest is needed from time to time, but you'll still have so many more responsibilities when you get back up so I would rather just do it and get it on out the way"

"So I'll never get rest?"

"Oh baby no. I'll take the pressure off you for a bit, but you gon have to deal with all that waking up in the middle of the night, crying loud, and more."

"Well since you the granny it's just like it's your baby too so I'm good. You just get her or him when I'm tryna go to sleep"

"I don't agree with the second half of that statement, but okay I hear you. Let's go"

at the school:

"Okay I'll see you at four"

"Wait can you come get me a little earlier than that?"

"Why?"

"I'm a senior and they let us drive off campus to get food or you can just bring it to me"

"What you want?"

"The eight piece nugget meal with a lemonade from Chick Fil A and a fruit cup"

"Ok"

"Oh wait and a chocolate chip cookie"

"Ok, what time you want me to be here?"

"And a brownie"

"Time, what time?"

"Around two, two thirty"

"I'll be here, have a good day"

"Okay I will"