fifty nine

FANTASIA

FANTASIA

'Fall In Love' by Keke Wyatt begins to play...

i got in between her legs, going up to kiss her lips and on down to her neck. i stopped and sucked on it. i wanted to leave my mark, so i sucked extra hard. the first "tool" i took out was the rose. i kissed her thighs and sat up spreading her folds open and placing the rose directly on her clit turning it to the third option.. i watched as she slowly started to reach her climax. i slipped my fingers into her as i assumed the first position "sh...oh fuck..." she was already wet, so they slipped right in and the sound mmm... literal music to my ears. i smiled as i watched her squirm. i went up and sucked on each of her breasts, causing her to moan out. i then went back to her mouth and sucked on her lips and tongue, and i deepened the kiss right alone with my fingers that was still in her. the moans she let out in my mouth made me shiver, i was inlove all over again.

i took my fingers out and removed the rose, her legs snapped shut.

"turn around" i demanded.

"What did I sign up for?" she asked as she positioned herself

"Stop talking, Taraji."

"That's kinda hard being the fact that my-"

she thinks she's always gonna get that last word. i put slipped my mystery tool inside before she could even finish. using both hands to arch her back some more. i leaned forward, taking a hand full of her hair and digging deep into her. as i sped up the process, she tried to run from it. i put both hands in the crease of her back and went deeper. the "tool" was covered in her cream and juices that she released. i went slow, but pushing it in until i couldn't see the colors nomore and holding that position.

the song switched to 'Would You Mind' by Janet Jackson. i switched positions.

"Fantasia...." she said weakly and breathlessly.

i put both legs on my shoulders as i put three fingers in and covered her clit with my mouth. i sucked and pushed all while watching her tremble. she closed her legs, i used my left hand to pop the side of the leg so she could open them back up. she then sat up on her elbows and attempted to push my head as hers swung back while he mouth widened. she eventually fell back into the bed, i didn't budge.

her body started to lift completely off the bed meanwhile i was still holding my position. i took my fingers out and held onto her thighs bringing her back down and sucking harder than before. her whole body was shaking, still couldn't stop me from doing what i was doing. i came up a few minutes later and put my fingers back in as i put one hand around her throat bringing her into a nasty kiss "this the only time i wanna see yo eyes rolling, you understand me?" she was struggling to get words out, i almost chuckled "y-yes, i.... oh my fuck i understand baby, i understand shit" she whined. i saw tears slip from her eyes, she wiped them with one hand and used the other to rub my arm while i dug even deeper into her.