twenty seven

TARAJI

                                     TARAJI

i woke up to my head spinning. everything around me looked different.

"You up T?"

"Get the fu— Why am I even still here?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you. I kinda felt bad about lastnight"

"You should be at work, not talking to me"

"A few hours late ain't never hurt nobody. I don't want you leaving here mad at me when we can communicate and get through it"

"What's there to talk about?"

"The whole sex slave thing. I never meant you were forcing me to do anything, to me it was just you'd get what you wanted and disappear on me which would make me feel like some sort of hoe that you only use to satisfy your needs"

"We being foreal right now? Is this like a silly prank?How long have we went without sex our whole five years of being together?"

"Months"

"So how in the actual fuck would you think I'd wanna use you for sex when I can go and get that anywhere. Like I said lastnight sex is not all you have to offer. I seen more in you than just that, of course that comes with being in a relationship, but it wasn't always a priority of mine. You, the love you give, the personality, the smile, the voice... everything about you is what attracted me to you, way before the sex."

"It sounds like you regret ending things if I'm hearing it correctly. You didn't say it directly, but I can tell just by what you're saying and what you said lastnight. Why are we doing this? This is not what either of us want"

"I don't know why, but I miss you...alot"

"Then stop pushing me away from you. You and I both cannot live without thinking about eachother atleast once a day."

"Nobody compares to my Tasia. Even if I tried to look at someone else I'd always see you."

"So, tell me what it is you wanna do"

"I wanna go find a sex slave"

"I knew the jokes were coming..."

"No, but I want us to make it work. I— well I'm ready to just settle down and be happy again"

"I love you"

"I love you harder"

she climbed into the bed and we hugged. we shared alot of kisses while tears begin to fill her eyes.

"Dont cry because I'll cry and it's gon be a ugly cry so save yourself that scary site"

"I'm sorry we just never been like this before. We've had our ups and downs of course, but separation for what felt like years is a bitch and it hurts like hell. I spent most of my nights crying real tears because I didn't know if I had lost you or if you've already moved on with someone else"