nine

FANTASIA

                                  FANTASIA

it's been almost two months since i've last seen or spoken to Taraji. i been missing her, but the toxic energy she was giving out wasn't for me. i just wanted to love on her and she just constantly pushed and pushed until i was fed up with the attitude she had towards me and everybody that loved her. 

good news; I and Danielle are on our way to LA for the Color Purple rehearsals plus filming. we're supposed to be meeting at a restaurant just to meet the other cast and chop things up to make us more comfortable with eachother. i'm more excited than ever, but i'm also nervous. this is the first big movie i've ever done so you know it's a little nerve wrecking just thinking about it.

once we landed and everything i went to this fine hotel where Oprah had the keys already on hand for us. i wasn't fanned out, but i saw her and a load of nervousness came over me when i took the key from her hand.

"You have the prettiest smile there is"

"M- me?" i asked, pointing to myself.

"Yes you, silly girl. Stop hiding it"

"I'm trying"

"The legendary Taraji P Henson. You look amazing" Oprah focused her attention to her. 

"Hi, thank you, you look wonderful yourself"

she looked happier, finer, healed, and even more beautiful than ever which is all i've ever wanted her to be. everyone greeted her with hugs upon arrival.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Oprah asked.

we all crowded her.

"I wanna thank each and everyone of you for coming out. Get rest or whatever it is you need and we'll be meeting back up in two hours at Otium restaurant on Hope Street. So, see y'all there"

Taraji walked right passed me not once looking my way. a pretty, short, brown skinned woman followed behind her for whatever reason.

"Fantasia quit staring and come on" Danielle snapped me out of whatever it was i was in.

"Who is that following her?" i whispered to Dani.

"I don't know and really don't care. She walked passed us without a single acknowledgement so forget her"

no matter what Danielle said i couldn't forget her. i never got over her even after she left. it's like she's with me even when she's not.