fifty four

TARAJI

                                  TARAJI

i was finally done getting ready. i don't know where Fantasia went, but she's been gone for atleast thirty minutes. i don't have a number for her, but Kayla does.

i dialed Kayla.

"House of beauty this is cutie"

"Hey baby. Do you have Fantasia's number?"

"Uh yeah umm hold on. Ok it's six seven eight"

"Kayla just send the number to me"

"Okay attitude I love you"

"I love you eternally, be good!"

"I will....not" she hung up. this girl....

i dialed Fantasia...

after five rings-

"Hello?"

"Where did you go?!"

"To grab something right fast"

"Are you on the way back?"

"Yeah, have you lost the attitude?"

"I don't remember having one, but yeah I guess?"

"Ok we're coming"

"Who's we?"

"Me and my driver Taraji"

"Oh."

i just hung up. my trust is fucked up and i hate that. it makes me seem insecure, but then again can you blame me..

about ten minutes later, she arrived with a dozen pink roses. i instantly smiled tearing up.

"You look beautiful dont cry"

she used her finger to dab my eye before the tear ruined my makeup.

"Thank you. You know I have a thing for pink roses"

"I figured they would cheer you up a bit. I just want you to be happy the whole one or two weeks of you staying with me"

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just been worrying myself about Kayla leaving and got aggravated at the fact that she waited until I left to ask which makes me even more anxious because I feel like it's something she ain't telling me"

"Ok now you making me question it. But, we don't have much time left so we will discuss this tomorrow or after we leave the restaurant either is fine. Please don't let the overthinking ruin your night though."

"I won't"

"Promise?"

"I promise"

she leaned in for a kiss.