fourteen

TARAJIonce i made it Atlanta i went straight to my house

                                     TARAJI
once i made it Atlanta i went straight to my house. everything was still the same. blood droplets everywhere, glass broken, and most of my decor was still on the floor. i have to get my house together before i go and get Kayla. i have to do a room makeover for her and everything so today is gonna be a long day.

i would usually have someone around to help me out, but i could use the workout for a while. i put on some music, grabbed every cleaning product i had and got to work. i called Auto Glass so they should be here in about thirty minutes.

a few hours later...

by the time i was finished cleaning it felt like i was shot in my stomach. i took a shower and got prepared to go to the store to get some things for Kayla's room.

incoming call from *Aunt Latoya* ...

"Hey auntie"

"Where is you at?"

"Im here in Atlanta. I will come and get her tomorrow. I just have a few things to do here at the house first"

"First thing tomorrow, be here!"

"I will, I promise"

i have to go to the store and get my Lilly from Kehlani.

dials *K*

"Wassup shorty"

"That word makes me cringe don't call me that. Anyway, where's my baby?"

"Right here minding her business unlike her momma"

"Shut up. I'll be there to get her in an hour or two"

"You back in Atlanta?"

"No I'm front in Atlanta..."

"The sarcasm is crazy"

"Just have the door open when I get there so I don't have to knock"

"Aight boujieana"

i needed to get everything i could today in order to be set for tomorrow. i don't know what her favorite color is or anything so ima just guess it's pink. every girl likes pink.

✨✨✨✨✨...

i went to about six stores trying to find wall art, bed sheets/spread, pillows, room furniture, room lights, and a few more things. i can say i did great, hopefully the room turns out that way.

kehlani's house...

"It's actually not that...bad looking"

"Just say you like my house"

"Eh it's okay. Lilly?!"

"Don't wake her"

"I haven't seen her in days she better get up"