Chapter 3

Tae's POV

It's been two days since Jungkook kissed me unexpectedly in the restaurant bathroom and for some reason every time I think about it my whole chest gets warm.

Jungkook has been calling and texting me and I have been ignoring him. It's the right thing to do because of him I couldn't even focus on my date with Bogum and now I have to go on a second date to make it up to him.

I was having lunch with Jimin and he kept pestering me about my date with Bogum and I have been putting it off to talk about it.

Jimin:" What happened? Did he say something bad?

Tae:" No absolutely not,he was such a gentleman and the date was perfect.  As a matter of fact we are going out this weekend again.

Jimin:" okay will you atleast look happy about it

Tae:" I am just exhausted Jim,but I am actually looking forward to it.

Jimin:"Does he stand a chance with you?

Tae:" hmmmmmm why are you so nosey?

We continue talking about Bogum and Eunwoo and my phone rings again and it's Jungkooks name flashing on my screen and both Jimin and I look at it before I flip my phone over.

Jimin:" wait wait wait, why is Jungkook calling you and why are you ignoring his call.

Tae:" He is just trying to get under my skin,so annoying.

Jimin:" What is he saying?

Tae:" Just stuff...

Jimin:" Is he asking you to be his fuck buddy? Jungkook doesn't date Tae,don't throw yourself in a meaningless sex for fun and lose out on a guy who wants to date you.

Tae:" okay you're way off here,I will never be anyone's fuck anything.  He just wants to hang out and be friends but I feel like I don't want to entertain that while I am talking to Bogum.

Jimin:"If it's just a friendship that he wants it's okay just as long as you don't try to even replace me.

Tae:" You can't replace family,I have to go .I have to go to the library later to study. Are you coming back or are you staying over at your man's place?

Jimin:" I am staying over but I will stay over the next day because I have to study for that dumb test we have on Friday and I can't study at Eunwoo's place,all we do is f--

Tae:"TMI,okay go to class.

Jimin:" Remember I am team Bogum,while Jungkook is a dream he unfortunately is known to change his fuck buddies like underwear.

Tae:" Okay that's my queue I better go.

I walled away from Jimin and took out my phone and jusast rolled my eyes at his messages. I read them all just to make sure he knows that I received them.

I was about to enter my next class and he calls me so I answer.

Tae:" I have class now Jungkook, what do you want?

Jk:" I just want to see you and you're ignoring me.

Tae:" You know why I am ignoring you right? You ruined my fucking date Jungkook

Jk:" can I make it up to you? Let me fix it please

Tae:" How? Will you set up another date for me with Bogum?

Jk:" I didn't say it would be with him though

Tae:" We agreed to be friends and you've already crossed a line. Stop calling and texting me okay,you fucked up already and don't worry about fixing things between Bogum and I, I am already going on a second date with him.