Chapter 6

Tae's POV

I must be out of my mind to be in Jungkook's bed with him holding me from behind.I said we would only do the deed once but we did it like 3 times and each time top the other.

Its 3 a.m and I am trying to get go back to my dorm before Jimin or anyone else goes there looking for me.I wouldn't have an honest answer for them.

I sit up and he pulls me back to him and kiss my neck.

Tae:" I want to use the bathroom

Jk:" okay,you can have a bath if you like.

Tae:" It's 3a.m Jungkook, I'd rather do that at my dorm.

Jk:" It's already morning Tae,just spend the night. I will drop you off to your classes

Tae:" I can't spend the night Jungkook, I have early classes and Jimin might show up to our dorm and not find me there.

Jk:" Tae please just gets some sleep I promise you will be on time for your classes.

I get off the bed and take his night gown that was on the bed and put it on to cover up my naked. I see the way his eyes male a sweep from my head to my ties and he bites his lip looking mighty fine.I shake my head and slowly walk to the bathroom, this boy really murdered my ass fuck.

I get in the shower and use his delicious expensive smelling shower gel and wash my body. It's a quick shower cause I was afraid he would come in and trap me in for round 4. I take the clean towel that was neatly folded by the drawer and dry my body off.

I coke out and he hands me his Pajamas but I decline and looked for my clothes and he tells me that he put them in the washer. I reluctantly put his Pajamas on and sit on the edge of the bed.

Tae:"  I am ready to go and please don't try to convince me otherwise cause my minds already made up.

Jk:" I want you to stay the remaining hours with me Tae, please.

Tae: " It's a one night stand Jungkook, staying here will make us talk and bond and want mo--- I mean it will just complicate things and I don't want that .

I've noticed that he had changed the bed covers and put on fresh ones.

Tae:" Besides its better if we separate now,no one will see you dropping me off.

Jk:" Can I also take a quick shower? Wouldn't wanna take you back all sticky

Tae:" Sure,I will wait in the living room.

I walk passed him out to the living room area and sit waiting for him to finish his shower. There are pictures of him with Suga and Jhope when they were kids and they looked so adorable.

There is one of Jungkook with his first award and I remember being in the audience screaming my lungs out for him with Jimin next to him.

I surely admired him back then, my crush was Jin,another handsome artist that I find absolutely so handsome.

Tae:" ah good old days

Jk:" absolutely the good old days.

He walks towards me and stands behind be holding the picture covering my hand with his.

Tae:" I remember losing my voice on that day. Jimin and I went to see you perform and Jin too and when you won your first award I was. So freaking proud of you and forgot about my crush Jin and was shouting your name.

Jk:" Soekjin was your crush?

Tae:" huh, he still is. I have never seen a man more handsome. He's so handsome and funny.