Chapter 51....

Tae's POV

Our university won the Math Decathlon, and we celebrated on the bus back to the campus. Mr Park wanted us all to go out for dinner, but I couldn't because I had to drive out of town to meet the others.

Jungkook still wasn't happy about me driving alone to meet them,we had a huge argument in the morning, and he left angrily,slamming the door this morning .

I know I have a lot of making up to do, and I will have to beg him for the rest of our stay there. I honestly thought we were okay since we spent an awesonnoght too.

I don't even know how he managed to get Jimin on his side,but he did. I asked Soekjin to drop me off at the apartment from campus since he accompanied me to the competition.

Seo-joon:" Why are you always so stubborn?

Tae:" I wanted to see how our university was going to kick ass.

Seo-joon:" Just be alert on the road, okay, and don't pick up any hitch hikers . Remember that movie we watched with Jimin and Eunwoo.

Tae:" Stop,don't bring that up. Thanks for the ride. Have a great weekend. Go out,hook up with a gorgeous guy.

Seo-joon:" I want you (smiling). Have a great weekend and make up with Jungkook .

Tae:" Okay,bye.

I waved bye to him and went into the apartment. My bags were already packed, so I just took it and loaded it on the car that Jungkook had left for me.

I tried calling him, knowing that he wouldn't answer my call, but I still wanted him to know that I was on my way.As expected, he screens my calls, so I called Jimin.

Jimin:" Are you on your way beautiful? This place is so beautiful. I know that you were here already, but damn,anyway, are you okay?

Tae:" Yes,I am driving as we speak. Do you guys need anything?

Jimin:"(speaking to the others)Guys, do you want anything? Tae is asking.

Hanson:" Tell him to hurry up and bring his sexy ass here.

Suga:" We are good. Tell him to drive safely.

Jimin:"(speaking to me) You heard them, right? Drive safely, and uh, someone is super grumpy.

Tae:" I know,anyway,we won .So I didn't just go for fun. I will be there sooner than you can say, grumpy

Jimin:" Hurry,I miss you, and we are already drinking.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was jamming to the music on the radio,singing along and following all the road regulations.

On my way out,I stopped at the convenience store to get an energy drink and some snacks. I also bought a sandwich ,I remembered my camera and took it out,I was about to hook it up to the side to document my trip, but my phone rings, and it's an unknown number .

Tae:" Hallo? Who's this?

Man:" Well, Hallo there beautiful? How are you feeling?

Tae:" Who is this?

Man:" So Jungkook claims you openly, and you think you can get away from me?

Tae:" Okay,ha ha, guys,very funny. Drop it ,I am on my way.

Man:" You look beautiful in those jeans,it makes my imagination go wild.

Tae:" Seriously, who is this? It's not funny at all.