Chapter 39...

JK's POV

We packed up everything and loaded it in the car. He's only having conversations with my parents and totally ignoring me. My parents packed food for us ,both separately and asked Tae to visit them even without me.

My mom holds on a little longer to him,whispering things to him which makes him laugh and blush. I want to know what she said.

My dad hugs him too and tell him not to be a stranger but to come around with his friends as well and Tae nods yes.

We bid them farewell and got in the car waving goodbye. The news about my collaboration with Soekjin and Namjoon is out and Army are super excited.  I don't know how I feel about all of this especially when Tae and I just had an argument last night.

He hasn't said a single word to me and when we got in the car I saw him reaching to touch the back of my head like he usually does but he quickly stopped himself and focused on his phone,playing games.

When we drove past a convenient store I asked him whether he wanted something and he just shook his head no and looked ahead.

Jk:" Can we talk about last night?

Tae:" I'd much rather we don't, there is about nothing to say or that I want to hear.

He puts the seat down and lays down on his side,giving his ass to my side and I just watch as they sit on him,round.

Tae:" Focus on the road

Jk:" How can I when your ass is in my face.

Tae:" Ah seriously stop being a pervert.

He sits back up and links his phone to the car and stats to play his calming and soothing Playlist and I am honestly enjoying it

We drive in silence with the absence of his hands on my body. Everything is fine, we are both just enjoying the silence

Time passes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are now at Tae's apartments, loading stuff off . Suga and Jimin are there and Jimin takes Tae to go have a private conversation and I bet it's about Minho

Suga:" How was it? Did mom and dad like Tae?

Jk:" Yes of course they do. He spent more time with my mom watching series than he did with me.

Suga:" Why are you pissed?

Jk:" He's inviting Minho over,his ex. Remember the guy we met at Daegu at the club?

Suga:" I remember, maybe he is retaliating because you liked a reel.

Jk:" If he thinks I am going to allow that he has another thing coming.

While they were still busy talking I go to Tae's room to look for anything related to his ex, just as I was busy looking around he walks in and looks at me with hands folded over his chest.

Tae:" What are you doing?

Jk:" Looking for that fuckers things so I can throw it out myself.

Tae:" You know you sound crazy right? Stop with this nonsense Jungkook.

Jk:" or what baby,what will you do?

Tae:" Try and you will find out.

Jk:" Okay,challenge accepted.

He walks out leaving me to continue my search and I come up empty handed. When I come out his messed up room he isn't anywhere to be found. Jimin saw the mess I made and yelled at me.