Chapter 56..

Tae's POV

It's crunch time guys,examination stress is on the horizon.  We are mopping around like drugged up zombies with dark circles around our eyes.

Well,my ex is in town,he came here two days ago, and has been begging to see me or hang out with me even though I told him countless times that I don't have any free time to spare him. I don't know why he's here,he should be at the restaurant, helping his parents out, right?

Jimin  and I have been staying behind at the library to study with other students who are interested in getting good results, and we have a very disciplined group of people with us.

I haven't spoken to Jungkook for two days, just leaving him text messages and voice notes . He does the same thing, so I guess it is working. I miss him, but I have to focus on myself and my future.

I also gave Ma2 some time off to rest and do whatever she wants to at her house .Though she said she needed it, she came in this morning to make breakfast for us. She's just heaven sent.

We were doing revisions in the accounting class,helping each other out when my phone vibrated in my pocket, I asked for permission to take the call and walked out of the lecture room.

Tae:" Minho,I am in class. What do you want?

Minho:" Okay,sorry. You have been ignoring my calls so

Tae:" It's not on purpose, I am busy.

Minho:" I know it's exam time ,but you need a break too,right?

Tae:" I take the break as you call it to sleep,any other time would've been okay. This isn't it.

Minho:" Okay,okay,but I am going home tomorrow. Just see me for 20 minutes and have dinner with me,for old times sake.

Tae:" Ah-uh

Minho:" Please,pretty please. I have something to tell you in person anyway.

Tae:" I will think about it,okay bye

Minho:" Oh uhm,at Madisons Café okay.

Tae:" Mmm, bye.

I hung up and went back to the others,putting my phone in my back.

Jimin:" Who was that?

Tae:" Minho, he still wants to have dinner.

Jimin:" Why is he being so persistent? And why are you still talking to him? Do you think Jungkook will like it?

Tae:" I can't just block him,Chimchim. Our families know each other, and we are always going to see each other at functions.

Jimin:" I know,but you can't just meet up with him alone for dinner. Don't you know who you're dating?

Tae:"The last thing I want right now is misunderstandings with Jungkook . What must I tell Minho?

Jimin:" I will go with you so there are no misconceptions

Tae:" Thank you so much ,I owe you.

Jimin:" I plan on collecting when the time is right

We got back to our work,small whispers and calculators clicking. After we wrote the first paper,I was called to the administration office, and Jimin and Seo-joon accompanied me.

I was expecting to see that asshole Cheng, but what I git was so surprising

Ad:" I would like to formally apologize to you for even doubting your story or bringing you face to face with a pathological liar like Mr Cheng.