Chapter 28....

Tae's POV

Last night was absolutely amazing, we had sex so many times and stayed up just talking about ourselves and our relationship and somehow during our sexual encounter I might've hurt my wrist even more and now I have to go see a doctor.

When I woke up I was alone in bed,I sat up and winced at the pain cause I used my hand to sit up. I got up and put on my boxers and his shirt and went to where the voices were coming from only to be met by a naked chested Jungkook and Suga having a conversation in the kitchen over breakfast.

I walk up to him and lean in for a kiss and he kiss me back,picking me up and putting me on the counter top and depends the kiss making me shy and pull away from him

Jk:" What? You shy now baby?

Tae:" Mmmmm stop,Suga is right there.

Jk:" I don't give a fuck who watches us baby,if I want to I will have you.

Tae:" stop,Goodmorning.  Why are you guys in our kitchen? Eating our food?

Suga:" We worked so hard last night,it's only fair that we reward ourselves.

Tae:" Why are you naked? Jimin could see you

Jk:" I am not naked baby,I am in my boxers

Tae:" Put on your shirt

Jk:" You're wearing it baby ( smiling)

He stands between my legs and lifts my chin to kiss him again and I give him a quick kiss and pull away but he tilts his head and gives me a warning look before holding the back of my neck and reconnecting our lips,kissing me deeply me crazy but I hold in my moan and he's not having it,he grabs my ass and lightly bites my lower lip and I give out a moan and I could feel him smile against my lips.

Jungkook goes to the pot and serves me a plate of noodles and decided to feed me even when I told him I could do it myself and Suga just stood by and watched us in awe,even taking pictures and I couldn't help but enjoy my 'princess' treatment . Jimin came out shortly and greet us all and Suga gave him some food .

Jimin:" Don't fuck in the kitchen,you were already being loud last night.

Tae:" (shyly) shut up already . Go eat.

Jk:" I will clean up here go get ready and I will take you to the doctor for your wrist,before I go home.

Tae:" Okay

He takes me down and I walk away but not before he slaps my ass cheek and I look back at him and stuck my tongue out and go wash up.. When I came out from the shower I heard voice, more like  yelling and I put on my clothes quickly and went out to see what I never wanted to see.

Jimin was crying hysterically, Eunwoo was yelling and there are flowers scattered all over the living room,and some broken pictures frames and Jungkook standing between Suga and Eunwoo. When I come in view,bothe Jungkook and Eunwoo look at me and I hold my wrist

Eunwoo:" You knew didn't you? You knew he was fucking someone else and you didn't tell me.

Jimin:" ( sobbing) He has nothing to do with this Eunwoo, leave him out of this.

Eunwoo:" So it was fun making me look like a crazy person right? When did you start fucking him Jimin

Suga:" That's none of your business.

Tae:" I am sorry Eunwoo,

Eunwoo:" Do I deserve this? After everything we've been through. You throw it all away for this piece of shit?

Suga:" I dare you to call me that one more time,I fucking dare you.

Eunwoo:" What are you going to ?