Chapter 30...

Tae's POV

I must've been so tired last night cause I didn't even hear my alarm go off this morning until Jungkook woke me up for breakfast.

Tae:" What time is it?

Jk:" You still have time to get ready and have breakfast before we go,get up

Tae:" okay

He leans in for a kiss and I give him my cheek,I didn't forget about last night and I plan on snooping around in his closet when I get the chance.

Jk:" So you're still upset about last night?

Tae:" Absolutely not,Goodmorning

I get up and to the bathroom and do my morning routine. Finishing inside I put on some clothes and collect all my stuff and put it in my bag.  Bring it out and put it next to my school bag . Go in the kitchen and eat the breakfast he prepared in silence.

Jk:" What's with you silence? You're never this quiet.

Tae:" I am eating Jungkook. What do you want to talk about?

Jk:" It doesn't matter what we talk about. I like listening to you talk about anything and everything.

Tae:" I don't have anything to talk about.  That's why I am quiet,oh and let's go. I have a test second class

Jk:" Is it Parks class?

Tae:" Maybe,maybe not...let's get going.

I thank him for the meal and go to the living room to get my bags and wait by the door. He comes walking towards me and looks at the bag in my hand and then at me

Jk:" What's with the bag Tae?

Tae:" I already told you last night.  I will only see you on weekends and that's that. Can we go now please?

He takes the bag from me and opens the door,leading us to his car and after doing his normal opening the door for me and getting in afterwards we drive in silence to my school. The silence between us is way too loud and the tension could be cut with a knife.

Jk:" So I will only be seeing you on Fridays is that it?

Tae:" Yes,Friday till Sunday Afternoon.

Jk:" Tae I didn't know that I still had his stuff. You can't possibly still be mad at me about that.

Tae:" I am not,I am so over it. I really don't give a fuck if you have any other souvenirs from all yoir other fuck buddies.

We het to school and before he can get out and open the door for me I reach for it and open it,stepping out the car and taking my bags in one arm cause I still have a brace on. He gets out and trues to take the bag and I hold onto it

Jk:" Your being childish,seriously just leave the fucking bag in the car and I will drop it off at your place.

Tae:" Fine.

He puts the bag in the car and gives me an angry look and I just look away from him

Tae:" You should go, someone could see you here and rumors might start.

Jk:" I will go when you give me a meaningful kiss. And I don't give a fuck about who sees us.

Tae:" Jungkook please, yoir tattoos are visible and there are students coming this way,just go to practice please.

Jungkook leans against the car with his back and folds his arms imfront of his chest and looks at him with his lovely doe eyes

Jk:" I guess everyone will soon find out who I am dating so what's the problem