Chapter 44

Tae's POV

It's Friday today , and we are driving out around 3 pm. I am excited but also hesitant about revisiting the house that I grew up in.

I knew I wasn't going to see Jungkook before going because he had to be at another promotional skit. The song is doing well,I don't know how much promotion it really needs.

Anyway, class is super boring because the Math Decathlon students didn't come , and some lectures were canceled due to that.

Anyway,Seo-joon, Jimin, and I decided to go back home and get ready for our trip. I also called Eunwoo to just come by the apartment so that we can drive behind each other, and he agreed .

Jimin:" I don't know how I am going to behave around him. Why does he even want to go?

Tae:" He wants to be supportive, Maybe don't let this be about the two of you. And if you do get a change ,talk to him and apologize

Jimin:" Iam such a bitch,of cause this weekend isn't about me but you.

Tae:" Do a list check before we load the stuff.

Oir door bell rings, and I open,it's Eunwoo . I greet him with a hug, and he enters the apartment.

Tae:" Hey,you look good. Thank you for coming with me. It means a lot to me.

Eunwoo:" Sure,I will probably always show up on important dates.

Tae:" Thanks,Eunwoo hyung.

Eunwoo:" Need help with loading your bags?

Tae:" Yes please,uhm Jimin is going to do a 'list check',I am going to get my camera. Please,be cordial for this weekend.

I walk to my room to look for my camera,I am a fan of travel vlogs, so I am doing them with every trip I take .

I hear voices raising and come out to find Suga and Jungkook in the kitchen.

Eunwoo:" I am not here for your boyfriend, I am here for Taehyung.  I am always going to show up for him

Jimin:" He's not my boyfriend. Just don't make a fuss about nothing (looking at Suga)

Tae:" What's going on?

Jk:" You tell me,why are your ex boyfriend's going along with you?
What's this trip really about?

Tae:" Seriously?

Jk:" Just saw that Joon guy outside by the  car

Tae:" Argh babe,you know he's not my ex,he is just a friend.

Suga:" Seems like a couples reunion trip to me.

Tae:" Oh my gosh, stop, baby, it's not. What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't see me off because your schedule was hectic today?

Jk:" Mmm, so you wanted to go on a trip without telling me who's going?

Eunwoo:" I am done loading,I will just wait outside with Seo-joon.

Suga:" Yeah, you do that pretty boy,walk away

Jimin:" Stop,you're being a dick right.

They walk to the room to talk, and I turn to give Jungkook an angry look, and he's not even faced by it.

Jk:" I wanna know where those two guys are going to sleep.

Tae:" At my parents' house

Jk:" Fuck that,how about no.

Tae:" This is not going to work if you don't trust me,babe service it's not a romantic trip. I promised to tell you every once I come home.

Jk:" I don't want them spending the night at your parent's house.  I will make provisions for them to spend the weekend at a guesthouse or hotel,whatever.  There will be no bonding at night.