Chapter 52..

Soekjin's POV

I should've just run him off the road to meet his maker. How could Jungkook just claim that boy like that?

I don't like the fact that his attention is solely on this boy,it's frustrating, and it makes me jealous. My husband will be arriving in Korea next week, and I don't know if that's what I really want.

My main focus right now is to break them up ,I can't stand to see Jungkook this happy. It makes me sick.

I had a guy look into Taehyung, and he is now at my rented place. I can't go to my parents' place because they don't like me for what I did to Jungkook . They really like him, and I hear that he still treats them with respect .

Soekjin:" What did you find out?

PI:" He is a really boring person to investigate. He is from Daegu, born and raised, and went to school there as well. In high school, he dated a guy named Minho and has been single up until recently .He is in his final year at Seoul University ,starting accounting. 

Soekjin:" I want drama,anything

PI:"Well,he had some type of drama involving a teacher that got suspended,but it's not only him,it involves other students.

Soekjin:" Are you telling me that this boy has no skeletons in the closet?

PI:" He is a top student at the University, well mannered too,the only thing is that his parents died in a car accident 5 years ago and he just recently held a memorial for the anniversary of their death.

Soekjin:" Argh,that's boring. What about his account?

PI:" He inherited everything from his parents,but his guardians are his friends' parents,who give him a monthly allowance .

Soekjin:" So you basically found out nothing

PI:" I wouldn't say that. Look at the date of the accident

Soekjin:" What about it?

PI:" When did Jungkook have the accident?

Soekjin:" On the- oh my - holy smokes. What are the odds? Are you sure that this date is correct?

PI:" Yes, I double-checked it. You realize what this means, right?

Soekjin:" Holy smokes,what are the fucken odds. I want you to dig more into it. I want to be absolutely sure before I make my next move

PI:"Oh, I have. Remember I told you how he goes to the police station to ask for any information about the deceased? Well, it turns out that it's about the accident on that day.

Soekjin:" He has no idea that he's dating the son,how my gosh I just got goosebumps. He's dating the son of the people who died in that car crash.

This information makes me so happy.  I git Jungkook right where I wanted him. He is going to be my puppet from now on. Oh, how the tables have turned in my favor again. I was going to hurt this boy physically, but now,I am going to destroy him emotionally . I will let this so-called love get to the peak and have it plummet to the ground and shudder.

Soekjin:" Job well done,bravo. What I want you to do now is to find that teacher. I want him to disturb that boy.

PI:"Yes, boss,by the way, I cleared the tape from the convenience store ,it can't be traced back to you.

Soekjin:" Good,very good.You deserve a rise. Thanks . You can go.

<<<>>>>><<<<>>><<<<>>><<<<<>>><<<<