Chapter 55...

Soekjin's POV

I told this idiot to never call me because I will be the one calling him, but he is so damn dumb for a lecturer .

Soekjin:" What can I do for you? I am a very busy man.

Cheng:" I know,I just want to tell you that our plan didn't work.

Soekjin:" I know dummy,the officer told me. Why did you go about that way. I told you to bribe a student to collaborate with your lies.

Cheng:" I couldn't find any, I hate to admit it, but he is popular with the students at the campus because he tutors some of them. He keeps to himself and doesn't cause drama.

Soekjin:" I see,that's why you like him. Because you thought he'd be interested in dating you since he keeps a low profile. Pervert.

Cheng:" Why do you want to hurt him so badly? Is it because of Jungkook?

Soekjin:" That's none of your fucking business, by the way I won't be paying you because you failed your mission.

Cheng:" I can tell people about you and what you're planning to do.

Soekjin:" ( laughing) You have kids Cheng,don't forget that. All it takes is a phone call.

Cheng:" Just so you know,Jungkook won't let you hurt, Taehyung. He is very possessive over him. He sent his people to warn me to stay away from him.

Soekjin:" I figured as much,anyway lay low for now, but keep a close watch . I want to know what he does every day

Cheng:" Exams are approaching. He will be studying.  He is staying in Jungkook's place.

Soekjin:" Fuck,what is it about this boy that makes Jungkook trust him so much?

I hung up on Cheng and threw the glass of whiskey I was drinking against the wall and the glass shutters.

This isn't what I had in mind when I came back to Korea. Even when I saw him in New York, it didn't affect me this much.  I am jealous that they are spending time at Jhopes Cabin together, I hate the way he looks at him. I hate that they post about each other, and I hate that I know he is fucking him good.

I want to be in that boys place,how can I make Jungkook fall back in love with me? I haven't even once thought about going back to my husband. He is a good man, so don't get me wrong, but he isn't Joen Jungkook .

I sold him lies just so I could come to Korea and be closer to Jungkook, I was supposed to go back a while ago but decided against that,and decided to stay finish the final songs here. My family still refuses to see me or talk to me. Maybe I should make a surprise visit to Jungkook's parents' house and then to my parents . I want to see their faces when they see me just showing up unannounced.

I have to find a way to go to Budapest and be with Jungkook.  I bet they are texting and FaceTiming, argh. He has always been a hopeless romantic  . Why did I fuck up so badly? I will get him back,one way of the other. I will have him eating out the balm of my hand.

I am going to hurt Tae so bad,but that's what you get for being with a man that doesn't belong to you. He was never yours,if you find out what he did, you wouldn't be with him anymore anyway.

Now, who has the means to get me to Budapest? Hmmm.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tae's POV

The rumors are true guys,Jungkook just confirmed to me last night that he has joined Calvin Klein's family.