Chapter 22....

JK's POV

We have been cuddled up in his bed not bothered to het up. We just went to the bathroom and back in bed again.

Tae:" What time are you leaving to your parents?

Jk:" Anytime,I just want to be with you like this

Tae:" Babe,I am not complaining but after the trip to Busan you have to be ready for the US.

Jk:" mmmm I know

Tae:" Well you didn't pack anything yet

Jk:" Are you chasing me away?

Tae:" no,of course not. I am going to be so miserable without you. But I am going to keep myself busy with school.

Jk:" I don't want you to go on dates with anyone, I also don't want that Seo-joon guy looming around here.

Tae:" I am not going to do anything to embarrassing to our relationship. I take this very seriously.

Jk:" I do too,Tae I am very possessive and I hate sharing.I may be overbearing at times and it's not because of you but rather my insecurities. I don't trust people easily but with you it's so different. Before you I didn't even know I'd feel this way about someone again.

Tae:" Kook--

Jk:" I am human and I am going to make mistakes, it's true but I also know that I want you and want us to work out. My love language is to spoil the ones in my life ,so you have to het used to that. I also asked Dan to be available to pick you to and from school.

Tae:"(smile) Is this your way of making sure that I don't go on double dates with Eunwoo and Jimin and Seo-joon.  I will be keeping my usual low profile baby

Jk:" I will be calling whenever I get a chance too and I expect you to answer okay

Tae:" sure okay,but I haven't ended the tutoring as yet so ---

Jk:" Please I don't want you out at night .

Tae:" can I do it here? Jimin is rarely ever here and

Jk:" Just stop,if you have problems with money just tell me.

Tae:" I love helping them,it's not really about the money.

Jk:" I am not good at handling rumors baby,I will react before asking questions. I don't want anyone here that isn't Jimin or his boyfriend. I am very jealous and short tempered.

Tae:" okay okay I get it,I also don't want you near anyone you've been with. Just stay away or we will have a problem.

Jk:" Why are you guys moving from campus dorms?

Tae:" Privacy,want you to come by without the prying eyes of the students.

Jk:" mmmm,I think I prefer students prying...more privacy means anyone can visit you and I wouldn't know about it

Tae:" Shut up and get up already,you have to go. You ignored Suga and Jhopes calls for a long time already.

Jk:" What are you going to do today?

Tae:" Just going through my school work,making sure everything is up to date,cook lunch,have it with wine while I watch physical 100

Jk:" So you have a muscle kink,you're going to just lust over body builders?

Tae:" yes I live for that

Jk:" good thing you're cute,I would've worked out already....so we got our results and I am thinking we should,maybe try doing it

Tae:" Doing what? You want to leave me with scars baby?

Jk:" Something like that?

I started to kiss him and he kiss me back,pulling him under me and getting on top of him I deeply kiss him making him moan and I move on to his neck, kissing and licking. Leaving hickies and small bite marks.

Persistent Persausionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें