Chapter 38...

Tae's POV

I am parked outside his family home, waiting for him to come back. I am upset,if Soekjin is off the topic, then I am going to give Jungkook a taste of his own medicine.

I texted Jimin to call me an hour from now and just talk about Minho. I told him that I would explain tomorrow after school.

I sat going through the pictures on my phone, and he still makes my heart swell even when he's not with me. I am good at video editing .When I get home, I will be editing my video.

I hear the gate open, and he comes in and sees me still in the car and tries to open the door, but it's locked,so he knocks on the window.

I unlock the door, and he opens the door,I get off, and he pins me against the car, trying to kiss me, and I give him the cheek .

Tae:" Don't do that

Jk:" I can explain. It was an accident.

Tae:"Yes, and I am Harry Styles. I am not going to interfere with your issues with your ex, and I hope you keep the same energy when it comes to mine.

I pushed him out of my way and went into the house. His parents were sitting outside with Bam,having a drink. I go to greet them and sit with them.

Dad:" Everything okay?

Tae:" Yes,we are perfectly fine, dad.

Mom:" Glass of wine?

Tae:" Yes, please

I already had something to eat with our meal and again champagne after we were intimate. Bam comes to sit next to me a pat him and play with his back like I do his father.

He comes to squeeze himself next to me and I sit on the other side so that Bam is between us and he gives me the stank eye.

We continue on having conversations and drinking and I am now a little tipsy.I see the way Jungkook is holding himself back from trying to stop me.

His mom went upstairs and git a family album and came down to show me .Jungkook moves, and I scoot closer to her, and she starts showing me pictures from her pregnancy with Jungkook till when she gave birth.  She was and still is so freaking cute.

Mom:" I only ate bean sprouts and tofu with him,and late nights, I'd wake up for pork belly.

Tae:" That's why he has a big head

Mom:" I just remember dreaming about gold when I was pregnant, I knew he was special from the time I felt him kick.

Dad:" It's because of me,he comes from me..

Mom:" Yes honey, I had nothing to do with conception just carried him for nine months.

We laugh at that ,and she shows me his baby , he looks so innocent and so damn cute.

Tae:" So cute,even as a baby, he was so gorgeous.  Look at those eyes, and look at that bunny smile.

She keeps turning the album pages and goes to his pre-primary picture and the picture of him crying on the first day, and we all go aww.

This goes on and on until she reaches a page that catches my attention. This can't be real, can it? Jungkook and His parents at an ice-cream shop and behind them are me with my family and Jimin,also at the same place.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, tears start to fill my eyes. I have the very same picture but without the Joen family. My parents,Jimin and I, are at the shop.

Jk:" Hey babe,are you okay? What's going on?

Jimin and I are 5 in this picture, which means Jungkook is 8 years old. What is this? Why are we in a picture together?