Chapter 10..

JK's POV

We kinda stayed up last night playing video games and I had to teach him how to play several games and he's a fast learner and his laughter everytime he won made me happy because I barely let anyone win let alone touch my gaming stuff.

Also the more I get to know about Tae the more I want to be around him.He was still asleep when I woke up and went down to go exercise.

It's sure feels good knowing he's upstairs in my bedroom and I get a call from my manager.

Jk:" I am up,in the gym as we speak

Mngr:" There is a picture of an unknown male visiting your place,who is that?

Jk:" No one ,can you just make it go away?

Mngr:" who is he Jungkook?

Jk:" Someone that doesn't want anything from the limelight, please just pay whoever to not post them.I don't want to scare him away.

Mngr:" hmmmm okay but can you be more careful? If it's any other media they will post about him.Is it serious?

Jk:" nope,we are just fucking

Mngr:" Must I prepare a budget for him as well,incase things end and he wants to take to media to expose this relationship too

Jk:" He's not like the other's trust me,he doesn't want anything from me but what I give him.

After ending the call and being done with my conversation I get back to my room and find Tae still sleeping.  I go in the bathroom without waking him to take a shower and he must've heard the shower turn on cause he comes in leaning by the glass door peaking in looking at me and I smile at how gorgeous he looks.

Tae:" You didn't wake me up

Jk:" You looked so tired and beautiful, come join me

Tae:" okay

He removes my shirt from last night and his boxers and walk in towards me and leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back.

Tae:"Why are you looking at me like that?

Jk:" Like what?

Tae:" I don't know how to describe it but I like it.

Jk:" Anyone ever tell you that you're so beautiful, you belong on the runway,magazines and billboards.

Tae:" Hmmmmm tell me more

We are now full on making out,he is sucking on my neck and stroking my dick and my obsession with his ass is very evident at this point.

Jk:" Fuck baby,your ass is so full it fits so perfectly in my hands.

He kisses me and I pin him wanting more out of kissing.

Tae:" Kookie, fuck mmmm we can't we don't have protection

Jk:" fuck,I want you so much baby.

Tae:" let me ...

He goes on his knees and holds my dick opening his mouth and licking me up from the base to the tip and starts to give me the blow job that fucking blows my brain to shreds,he's making my toes curl,one hand in his hair and the other holding the wall for balance and when I cum he swallows every drop and gets up and kiss me.

Jk:" Shit Tae,what the fuck was that? Holy grail..

Tae:" Mmmm you like?

I look at him and lean in to kiss him more sensually while holding the back of his neck and going in deeper making him moan in my mouth. What is this feeling in my chest...it can't be ? Can it?