Chapter 27....

Tae's POV

The first thing I did when I woke up earlier than usual was to go straight to Jimin's room to see whether he came home last night and I should've known better than to waste my time going all the way there.

I make myself some eggs,bacon and toast with some tea and took it to the living room,switched the TV on and ate while I watched.

I hear the front door open and in comes walking Mr Park Jimin,doing the walk of shame. His head hanging low and avoiding eye contact with me as he blobs down besides me,takes a piece of bacon and eats it.

Tae:" Goodmorning to you too

Jimin:" Are you going to scold me?

Tae:" No,I am in a really good mood today and nothing is going to spoil it.

Jimin:"That's great, I am happy to hear that.

Tae:" I will say on thing though,stop monkey baring Eunwoo. It's time to let him go.You make him wait around for you while you do unholy things with Suga

Jimin:" Don't say it like that. It sounds harsh when you say it like that.

Tae:" I really like him alot,he is a nice guy and he treats you like a princess. He spoils you rotten and it's sweet to mom and dad too.

Jimin:" It's really going to hurt him Tete and I don't have the heart for it.

Tae:" It's going to be hard but it still has to come from him. You have to be honest with him,I mean honest.

Jimin:" He will hate me and I can't have that.

Tae:" Will you be okay with it if Jungkook ever did that to me?

Jimin:" I will kill him for sure

Tae:" So now you know what to do.

Jimin:" I hate it all,I really do. Anyway Suga is the one who called Jungkook last night from the bathroom before we even knew Cheng was harassing you

Tae:" I know,Jungkook told. He wants me to report Mr Cheng to the police.

Jimin:" I agree with him,I thought when he wasn't in class yesterday that he was just having a day off. I didn't know they let him go

Tae:" Well, he's blaming me for it. He said that I thought I was unattainable and told me that he will have me one way or the other. He said he would wait patiently.

Jimin:" That mother fucker,how can he say such a thing to you?

Tae:"Even if I report him I feel like it will be my word against his, and the last thing I want is to drag this out.

Jimin:" I still think you should let the authorities know

Tae:" Why though, you know I don't have a good relationship with the police. It's been 5 years, and they haven't given us any update as of yet.

Jimin:" I know,it's so fucking frustrating. 

Tae:" I don't want Jungkook or Suga to know please. When the time is right I will tell Jungkook myself

Jimin:" Well the anniversary of their death is coming up,what do you wanna do this year?

Tae:"I know,just take them flowers. Remember them,honor them and continue to love them

Jimin:" Yes,maybe to your house this year. You can't keep avoiding your house honey.  All we do is send people to clean it and look after it but you haven't been there since they passed

Tae:" I will think about it Chim,I promise. Just the thought of being there without them really makes my heart hurt and miss them even more

Jimin:" I know,if I feel this way about it then it must be so much more harder for you.