Chapter 18

JK's POV

It's been two days since we cane back from Daegu and the air smells fresher,the water taste clean and music sounds better.

I have been keeping intouch with Tae,we talk every night till morning  and seriously I just love it.

Suga told Jhope all about what happened between him and Jimin and Jhope can't stop teasing him about it. I haven't been to visit my parents but I plan on driving down to Busan to visit them this weekend.

Tae and Jimin were supposed to be back by Thursday but turns out they are coming back on Tuesday because of Eunwoo and Jimin and their issues.

After the studio I went to dance practice and Suga and Jhope came to watch me dance with my dance instructor. Jhope joining and improving some of the choreography.

After that we went to lunch and I saw Dino and John just a table away from us and Dino didn't seem too pleased to see me and I just shake my head and continue eating.

Jhope:" What have you got planned for when Tae comes back?

Jk:" (smile) obviously to pick him up and have him spend time at my place. I know romance guys I am well in tune with my feelings for him and I am excited for this journey.

Suga:" I can see,there is a glow about you my brother. I am happy  that you are finally opening your heart to someone else.

Jhope:" Me too,he brings out a side of you that makes you a better asshole

We all burst out laughing at Jhope's comment. After paying the bill and leaving tip we make our way to our separate cars and that's when Dino comes and just hits me right in the face. I was caught off guard and the paparazzi just kept taking pictures.

Dino:" Stay the fuck away from John,you can't keep fucking up everyone's life for your entertainment bitch

John:" oh my gosh,Dino baby, I told you nothing happened

Jk:" Listen to your man,if I wanted to be with John I'd be with him. I stand a chance with him any day or night.

John:"(scolding look) Jungkook!

Jk:" well he started it,check him not me.

Dino:" Fuck you

I push him away and get in the car and we drive away. Fuck this is going to leave a bruise and well I am going to be on the front page again fuck. For once I am innocent I didn't start this brawl but I know that I will be painted as the bad guy.

When I reach home I immediately put ice in a cloth and press it to my jaw.My phone rings and it's my dad...he comes the scolding

Jk:" dad?

Dad:" Really? What are you doing fighting outside of restaurants? Are you trying to bury yoir name even further?

Jk:" Dad I didn't do anything, he started it

Dad:" You're fighting over a boy?

Jk:" Wow news travels fast and it's the wrong narrative dad,

Dad:" You have to apologize to your fans and stop messing around you have people who want to work with you and this paints you as an arrogant aashole with a huge ego

Jk:" I am always scrutinized even when I am the victim, I am sorry dad I will take the blame and apologize sincerely

Dad:" That's the boy from the other day right? When you went to his place?

Jk:" yes dad but nothing happened and I didn't know he had a thing with Dino.

Dad:" we will continue this conversation when you come home for the weekend