Chapter 5

JK's POV

I shouldn't give a damn that he's ignoring my phone calls or text messages right? But why does it bother me so freaking much that I want to show up at his dorm and just see him?

We are in Japan now and I opened the show for Suga, now watching him from backstage I am super proud of my best friend and all his accomplishments.

This guy has been flirting with me the whole night ,smiling at me asking me if I wanted something to drink and just being overly touchy for my liking.

If he wants a fuck I can most definitely deliver that to for him but my mind is sort of stuck on a boy with a boxy smile and how he is pushing me away.

I have someone watching him,I left instructions with them to deliver flowers,movie tickets,wine and chocolates for him and till now ew I haven't received any messages of thanks from him.

What the fuck is actually happening? Am I losing my touch? Am I unattractive? Fuck no I am not,I keep my body fit and I eat healthy.My face card never declined, I have money and fame. My dick dope too,never had any of my fuck buddies complain they want to date me and cuff me.

So what's his fucking problem? If he wants to be chased I got patience and I always get what I want. After the show we all went out to the famous Amottoti Club for the after party and it was packed and amazing.

Suga;" looks like you have an admirer

Jk:" I might just take him home and hit it

Suga:" How are things going with Taehyung?

Jk:" He's a fucking tease man,he told me to just forget about everything and that he isn't ready for any situationships.

Suga:" But he doesn't know that you like to go after the forbidden things,I feel sorry for this boy already.

Jk:" Stop and just fucking help me,I want Kim Taehyung. I want him to fucking moan my name

Suga:" Does he have money problems? Maybe that's why he's tutoring .

Jk:" You want me to make him ask for my help?

Suga:" Just stop the tutoring ,pay off his students and watch what happens

Jk:" I already looked into that stuff,he isn't financially stable but his best friends family is and they provide for the both of them.I don't want to stoop to that level of petty,you do that.

Suga:" When I start with Jimin he wouldn't know what hit him,all he'll want is me and me alone.

Jk:" Psycho,how are we even friends?

Suga:" oh watch out fuck buddy coming our way.

Guy:" Hi,my names Hoshi.  I was wondering if you wanted to dance

Jk:" Sure Hoshi of course but I don't feel like standing what about you come over here and dance for me

Suga laughs and I sit back and watch as Hoshi comes closer and starts to dance for me,tweaking his ass and rolling his hips on my crotch area.

He turns around and gets on top of me straddling me while still dancing or grinding on my dick area,he looks at me and he's not bad looking at all,he's kinda cute but Tae's beautiful, so much more beautiful...fuck fuck focus on Hoshi Jungkook, don't ruin this night too.

Hoshi gets closer to my lips but I turn my head and he kiss my cheek, going down to my neck,licking and kissing me while still grinding on me making my dick hard.

Hoshi:" I wanna do so much more for you,meet me on the bathroom in 2 minutes.

He whispers on my ear and gets off and goes to the VVIP bathrooms,I gulp down the shot of whiskey in my glass and follow to the bathroom ,as soon as I enter he grabs me by the neck and starts kissing me and I kiss him back,it's just a hookup ,it means nothing.