Chapter 59...

Tae's POV..

Finally, Jungkook is coming home today around 3 p.m., and I am super excited.  I asked Ma to help me prepare all his favorite dishes, I asked them to clean the whole house and polish all his awards.

I made sure the drinks were chilled and that everything was as it should be. Even though pictures of them being in matching clothes came out, I didn't let it deter me from my initial plan because I knew Soekjin would try something weird.

Anyway,I asked Dan to order some flowers as well, and he did just that. Suga is going to pick him up, and I feel like I want to go meet him there, too. I know already that we will get carried away in the car.

Jimin:" You're beaming with excitement.

Tae:" I can't wait to see him, Chimchim. I miss him so much

Jimin:" Er'everyone can see that. It's obviously clear as the day that Suga and I should go to his apartment tonight because you two are going to go crazy.

Tae:" It doesn't matter who is here,all I know is that it's going down. I douched already, and I am good to go.

Jimin:" I am happy for you. Watching you being in love is making me so happy. I know you are in good hands.

Tae:" Thanks Jimin,thanks for giving him a chance.

Jimin:" I could I not,when he practically inserted himself in my life, he met mom and dad too.

Tae:" Jungkook makes me so happy,I feel like my heart is going to burst 

We went to the salon to get our hair and nails done. I also went in for a full wax. I want things to be smooth down there. I also made sure that we had enough  lube, and intimacy was the sharing of love that overflows from the inside. I bought sexy underwear and some restraints. 

Jimin:" Have you noticed anything weird from Suga? He looks at you in a softer way,I don't know what to make if it, but it's like he gets lost in it.

Tae:" No, I haven't noticed anything.

Jimin:" You don't think he likes you like that, right?

Tae:" Whao,what? No, I don't. If anything, he calls me his baby brother. 

Jimin:" Maybe I am reading too much into it, but he starts at you warmly if that makes sense.

Tae:" Sure, he puts meat on my rice or halves his fried egg and gives it to me, but other than that, I don't think it's because he has feelings for me. He ruffles my hair a lot, too. Like a hyung would.

Jimin:" I know,anyway forget it. I am just in my head about it.

Tae:" Talk to him about it

Jimin:" I did. He said it's because he feels like he should protect you,he also asked about your parents. I figured Jungkook must've told him. He looked so overwhelmed and sad,maybe that's why he feels the need to protect you.

Tae:" He didn't say anything to me about it. I don't want him to think I am some frail stray cat that needs caring.

Jimin:" He doesn't show emotions a lot,so don't ruin it.

Tae:" You brought it up,now I will be aware of it all. Anyway, I think under all that tough boy exterior, he is softer than a marshmallow .

Jimin:" He has good intentions, I am just afraid that I am going to fuck up again. I like him,I tried not too but look at me.

Tae:" They dickmaticed us,how embarrassing is that to admit.

Jimin:" Can I go with you guys on Sunday to go visit his parents? I am curious about that photo of us in their family album.