Chapter 57...

Tae's POV

Today is probably one of the worst realities of dating a celebrity as a commoner.

I knew being with him would mean having to deal with his fans and his haters at large,but I didn't know that I would be going down the rabbit hole this quickly.

I knew something had happened last night when I saw Jimin taking and switching my phone off,tight after he received he a call from Jungkook.  I just pretended like I didn't notice.

When we got to school today,everything seemed fine until we entered the class. Someone had made a huge poster and hung it on the board. My jaw completely drops, and I feel nauseous immediately. It does look like I am kissing him back.

Vic:" Well,well,well,look who it is. The cheater Kim Taehyung.

Seo-joon:" Hey,shut your trap. You don't know what's going on

Jimin:" One more word from any of you, and I am going to punch you right in the jaw.

Seo-joon and Jimin take the poster down with the help from our study group students.

Mr Park:" Okay,settle down, everyone . Go through your notes and ask questions where you have difficulties.

Jimin:" (whisper) Hey,are you okay?

Tae:" No ,why is Minho doing this to me? I thought we were cool.

Seo-joon:" He's an asshole that's why. By the way, Tae,you have to make your accounts private. I am sure your phone is swamped with comments after Dispatch posted about this .

Tae:" (shocked) what? Dispatch posted about it?

Minmoo:" How can you not know? It's the number one trending topic all over the world. Don't you know who you are dating?

Tae:" This is all taken out of context, I was there with Jimin and our friend Dan.

Seo-joon:" Don't even try to defend yourself.  Just keep your head down and finish writing today's papers.

I took a deep breath and decided to focus and just get through the day. I wonder how Jungkook must be feeling seeing all this. Jimin still hasn't given me my phone back, and it's probably for the best.

It's time to write the 2nd paper, and we all move to the examination hall . I can hear the whispers accussing me and comparing Minho to Jungkook .

Mel:" Like, who cheats on Jungkook? Much less with a basic looking guy like that?

I just glare at her and find my seat,sitting down.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are at the cafeteria having lunch before the last paper for the day. I had food in front of me, and I just sat playing with it.

Seo-joon:" Hey,eat something

Tae:" Oh,I am not hungry. Jimin, have you seen my phone? I want to check something

Jimin:" It's at home. Sorry, I was using it and forgot it at home

Tae:" Can I use yours quickly ,I want to check up on Jungkook, please.

Jimin:" Okay,here. Don't go in my gallery. I have nasty stuff saved in there

I took his phone and walked to the bathroom,closing the door behind me and sitting on the closed toilet seat. I dial his number, and to my surprise, he answers immediately .

Jk:" Jimin? What's up? Is everything okay?

Tae:" Hey baby,it's me.

Jk:" Hi,I have been trying to reach you since the morning. Are you okay?