Chapter 29....

Tae's POV

The atmosphere at campus is just having a totally different feel without Mr Cheng.  It's been announced that he has been temporarily suspended while the investigation goes on. I just feel so much  better knowing I wasn't the only one who had an issue with him.

We already have a replacement for Mr Cheng,he introduced himself as Park Jongwoon but insisted that we all call him Mr Park. He is young and easy on the eyes. If we didn't know his age we'd assume he was one of the students.

He also jokes a lot and keeps the lectures very interesting.  I spend my days at school and nights with Jungkook, he wasn't so excited about hearing how young and good looking Mr Park is,because Jimin wouldn't shut up about it. Jimin still has spoken with Eunwoo or picked his stuff up,I think he's avoiding the fact that this is the end. Eunwoo hasn't called or texted him either since day.

Jungkook has been hard at practice because his single will be released tomorrow and let me just tell you it's so fucking good. I heard it as a boyfriend privilege and I am excited for the world to hear it too.

I have so much work to cat h up on because I don't get the chance to do my homework at Jungkook's place,we just get lost in each other,so if I want to attend his show I have to give my books attention. I told Dan that I would be staying at campus and going to the library to finish some work and he he told me to text him when I am done.

After classes ended,Jimin and Seo-joon accompanied me to the library and sat for awhile with me but we ended up just having silly conversations

Jimin:" Do you guys think Mr Park is into men?

Seo-joon:" Wouldn't that be ironic? But he is good looking

Jimin:" If he's gay,I call dips.

Tae:" ( bombastic side eye) Is this your hoe Era? What about Suga?

Seo-joon:"  what? Wait back that up,what happened with Eunwoo?

Tae:" I will let him catch you up on that,guys I really need to get back to my school work. I am so fucking behind its nonsense

They bid me well and left me alone in the corner to study and I put my phone on silent and get back and study.

I finished the first assignment and put those books away and start with my Math work and I am tired and hungry as well,I check the time on my phone and it 4pm,I drink some water and get started.  There are like 7 or 8 other people here and we are all in our own world.

After my math homework I close the books and set it aside and sigh louder and apologized when I realized what I did and I am looking at my English book and shaking my head,I am too tired and it's now 7pm. Jungkook must be done at the studio too. I let Dan know that I am done and just wait in the library scrolling through social media . Looks like everyone is anticipating to hear Jungkooks song ,it's trending everywhere. I am so proud of him to be honest.

Lately I find myself wanting to tell him that I am falling for him. I know that there is deeper feelings that I have towards him but I am so afraid that Jungkook might not feel the same way and will freak out if I tell him how I feel. I feel like he likes me but doesn't want to het hurt again so he reserves from freely opening up to me.

I packed up my thinhs and left the library, I decided to wait by the gate.  Some of my ex tutor students find me by the gate and also Mr Park and they all decided to wait with me and we have casual conversation.

Mr Park:"So what are the plans for graduation, you guys have like only 5 months left.

P1: Just getting wasted and hoping we get internships