Chapter 48....

Tae's POV....

The past two days have been a total nightmare as more pictures of Jungkook and Soekjin were going around on social media.

Pictures that broke my heart into a million tiny pieces.  They looked loved up and the kissing,with Soekjin straddle him. I also saw the picture of him bending Soekjin over the table. I guess he was telling the at the gym.

I blocked his number after seeing them all, and I guess he finally understood why we are done. He hasn't come around the apartment or bothered calling Jimin to speak to me.

Who knew the man who promised he wouldn't hurt me would hurt me so badly. Classes are even horrible because I hear whispers of how I was just another fuck boy for Jungkook.  I tried my hardest to ignore them all,even the looks I was getting.

Tae:" I am gonna head home, I don't feel so good.

Jimin:" You can't keep running away,Tae. These stupid idiots are always going to talk,let them. You know,I know and our friends know that it was a relationship.

Tae:" I --I just want to go home and get some sleep.

Seo-joon:" I am seriously sorry that you're going through this,I hate seeing you like this.

Jimin:" When I see that man,I am going to beat the shit out of him.

Tae:" He's not worth it, I am just a pathetic idiot who believed he could change for me. I am the one who fell in love with him, knowing full-on that he might've still been in love with his ex. I am the one who gave my body to him. I am the stupid one who brought him into our lives.

Jimin:" I am so sorry, Tae

Tae:" Can you please take me home ,Seo?

Seo-joon:" Let's go

We walk out the campus gates and into his car. I noticed in the rear view mirror that Dan was following us.

Seo-joon:" We are just a couple of months away before we graduate . Keep your head in your books like you did before. I know he's going to regret what he did to you.

Tae:" Mmm,I will do just that. I will get back to tutoring as well. It kept my mind preoccupied.

When we got to the apartment, Seo-joon opened the car for me and got out of the car and looked at Dan's car. That's when I realized that Jungkook was also in the car looking in my direction.

I decided to play with his emotions, too. I took Seo-joon by the hand and led him up the stairs ,putting my head on his shoulder. I hope this hurts him more.

I hear the car screech away,it means he's really upset.

Seo-joon:" I love you, but I don't want to die. Jungkook is really possessive when it comes to you.

Tae:" Fuck him,he started it. I am just doing what he did. He slept with him. I just held your hand.

Seo-joon:" Okay,I gotta go. Call me if you want to use me again

Tae:" Sure,thanks, Seo.

I am going to hurt him, too. The more he hangs around me, I am going to hurt his feelings with all the men he was telling me to stay away from.

It's only Thursday, and I am in the mood to go out. I scroll through my phone on who to go with because Jimin will just talk me out of it,and there is is,the ever so handsome Song Kang.

Ring -ring

Song:" Hey, Tae

Tae:" Hi,how are you?