Chapter 53

Tae's POV

I ignored Him,the one whom we shall not name for the rest of the night even though I was dying to sleep in his strong arms.

This morning, when I woke up, he wasn't in bed,but he left a note with a single yellow daisy attached to it. Just letting me know how he went for a run with Hansohee and that he loves me.

I smile at the note and sit up,stretching my arms,feeling everything from last night.  I got up and changed the bed covers,I wasn't going to let the workers see our mess. It's Sunday, our last day here.

Opened the blinds to let some fresh air and sunlight in. Took the bedding set to the laundry room and came back to take a shower and change my clothes, also I packed our bags and put out a change of clothes for him on the bed but I changed my mind and unpacked his bag and left our room,joining Jimin,Jhope and Suga in the kitchen. 

Jimin places a plate of eggs,bacon, and toast in front of me, and I kiss his cheek, thanking him.

Suga:" It's not from him,it's from Jungkook.  He made breakfast while waiting for Hansohee to get ready.

Tae:" If it's from him, then I don't want it.

Jhope:" Trouble in paradise?

Tae:" Yes,huge trouble..

Suga:" Just eat,your stomach has nothing  to do with your argument.

Tae:" Can I eat on the couch? My butt hurts

Jhope:" TMI,eat wherever you want,it's fine with me.

I walked over to the living room and sat on the couch, placing the place on my lap and starting to eat. I can't deny it. The food is always amazing, Jimin gave me juice and walked back funny to the kitchen, and I just laughed at him.

I finished eating and took my plate back and washed it.

Tae:" Why are you limping?

Jimin:" Walk away ,Tae. I am serious.  I will forget that you're my brother and hurt you.

Suga was holding back a laugh,whilst Jhope and I broke out laughing. 

Tae:" Suga hyung ,you're too mean. Run him a warm bath,let him sit in there for awhile,it will help him and reduce the pain.

Suga:" I am going to do it right away.

Suga walks away with a smile on his face, and Jimin hits me on my back

Tae:" Ouch,that really hurts.

Jimin:" You told him to do this to me. It was good,but now look at me. How will I walk around at campus tomorrow

Tae:" Why are you mad at me? You provoked him. Besides, you just said that it was good

Jimin:" No,it was awesome

Jhope:" You two really confuse me sometimes. Suga is waving and goes to him.

<<<<<>>>><>>>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>>>

Jhope and o have been in the living room watching You, the series. Suga and Jimin are in the kitchen preparing lunch.

Jhope:" Where are these two? They've been gone for quite some time now.

Tae:" Maybe they ran to the waterfall and are swimming.

Jhope:" Yoi wouldn't say that if you knew that Hansohee's first crush was Jungkook.

Tae:" What? You're kidding, right?

Jhope:" Nope,she really liked him,that's how we met.  She couldn't understand why he wasn't showing her any interest until she learned the truth.