Chapter 20....

Tae's POV

Okay I need someone to pinch me,this isn't reality? Joen Jungkook can't be my boyfriend can he? Well I am in his house in his arms,on his bed with the mess from last night so I guess this must be true.

I turn in his arms and face him ,taking hairs out of his face and just outlining his beautiful facial features. I lean in amd kiss his lips softly and he moves and pulls me closer.

Tae:" Good morning baby

Jk:" Mmmm gorgeous

Tae:" hey,about last night did you mean what you said? You said you wanted me to be your boyfriend

Jk:" Yes baby, I meant every word.

Tae:" Oh good,cause I thought I was dreaming.

Jk :" No,it's real. I have a boyfriend.  Joen Jungkook has a boyfriend now

Tae:" So what do you wanna do today,I am all yours

Jk:" I love e the sound of that..well I have to go to the studio later ,will you come with me?

Tae:" Babe I thought we were going to ease into people getting to know us, I don't want to rush it.

Jk:" Who cares when people find out about us,it's still going to be us right?

Tae:" How about after you come back from your schedule abroad? By them we'll be dating for about a month..

Jk:" Okay,but what will you be doing alone here.

Tae:" I was thinking that I would check up on Jimin and Eunwoo and see how they are doing

Jk:"Want me to call Dan to take you?

Tae:" yes please

Jk:" You can drive babe,you can use one of the cars parked in the garage

Tae:" mmmm no,I don't think that's such a good idea..

Jk:" Why? It's your man's car so why can't you use it?

Tae:" I don't really need a car now,it will just be a waste. I go to and from school with Eunwoo and sometimes with Seo-joon so I don't need it. Besides if you want me here or if I want to be here I'll just ask Dan to bring me or I'll ride in a cab and het off few blocks down.

Jk:" Seo-joon takes you to school?

Tae:" Yes babe,we have the same major.By the end of next semester before graduation is  I will be so busy looking for internships,

Jk:" Accounting? So accounted? Chartered accountant?

Tae:" All of the above, I am going to do taxes and financial accounts for major companies.

Jk:" mmm my baby good with numbers,that's sexy. Maybe I should employ you to be my financial advisor

Tae:" People will say I got the job because I am sleeping with the boss.

Jk:"What else are you interested in doing?

Tae:" Jimin always says I should be a model,says I could already be on the billboards if I wasn't shy or into books.

Jk:" I agree with him though, you are fucking gorgeous but you hardly post pics of yourself on your IG

Tae:" Stalker much, I made a parents to my dad that I would have a career my kids would be proud of one day and not just be known for social clicks.

Jk:" Well baby your dad  has nothing to worry about,you do whatever makes you happy

Tae:" Come on let's go have breakfast