Chapter 54...

Tae's POV

We are still in bed ,tangled up. Neither one of us is ready to let the other go. I decided to miss the first class. I have been putting in the work to bring my school work up to date.

Tae:" You have to get up and get ready. I am sure your manager is on his way over here way.

Jk:" I don't want to let you go baby ,let me hold you a bit longer.

Tae:" You haven't even packed a bag yet, Jungkook,

Jk:" Don't call me that,and I can get whatever I need in Budapest.

Tae:" You still have to take a shower,brush your teeth, and fix your hair,you smell like sex.

Jk:" I like to smell like the mixture of us. Wanna join me in the shower?

Tae:" If I agree,will you get up?

Jk:" ( Kissing my cheek) Yes,I am up. I am up.

He gets up, and his morning boner is up. He pulls me up from the bed, and we go to the bathroom.  We both used the bathroom before getting in the shower,I helped with shampooing his hair and washing his back while he's just kissing my face and my neck. When he rinsed the shampoo off,he leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed him back.

Tae:" Kook,we can't. Time is against us.

Jk:" I am going to be quick, I promise.

He turns me around and opens my legs with his thighs, I arch my back, and he enters me and lifts my leg while he starts to thrust in and out of me..

Tae:" Jungkook!

He is going faster and faster, holding my neck and my waist

He is going faster and faster, holding my neck and my waist. Strokes getting faster and out of rhythm.

Tae:" Aaahhh,yes yes yes just there oh my gosh baby mmmmmm fuck I am gonna cum

Jk:" (grunting) aarrrrggghhhh shit shit uh uh fuck

He thrusts in and holds it as he fill me up with his warm warm and I cum as well. Wow, that was fast and awesome. He turns me around and kisses me deeply.

Holding my face and looking into my eyes,he kisses me passionately.

Jk:" I fucking love you baby,I swear I do.

I know he does,his eyes tell me so

Tae:" I love you,bunny. I love you so much.

Jk:" It's not a sexual high,I mean it.

Tae:"(smiles) I know,I mean it too. As much as I enjoy this attention, I don't want you to be scolded or be called a brat, so please get out of the shower and get ready.

We finished in the shower, and I helped him to quickly pack the basic necessities and his favorite perfume because he is allergic or rather can't handle strong smells.   He dries his hair as he watches me pack his pack,with a bunny smile on his face. I even put out an airport outfit for him,and he pits it on without an argument. I packed everything I knew he would need.