Chapter 8...

Tae's POV

What is it about Jungkook that pulls me towards him and has me breaking all my rules and agreeing to everything he wants from me.

I can't believe that he spend the night in my bed,well mostly we fucked but he still slept in my bed holding me and kissing my forehead.

This boy has a very sexy fit physique and is very much well- endowed if you catch my drift. I knew that Jimin was going to be here in the morning and I decided to miss my first class,which is English to saty a bit longer with Jungkook.

I got up without waking him up and turned my alarm off before it woke him and went to take a quick  shower ,after that I decided to make him breakfast.

I don't know what he likes so I just go for eggs ,bacon and toast and one of my favorite healthy shakes,I hope he likes it,but as a back up I make him coffee. I saw some interviews where he talked about taking his coffee black.

I plate up and go back in the room and wake him up with kiss and he groans and pulls me to him kiss me full on the lips.

Jk:" You smell so good,did you take a shower? Without me?

Tae:" You were sleeps soundly and I didn't want to wake you up,I made breakfast. Come get some while it's still hot.

He sits up and looks at me and smiles.He looks around my bedroom and sees that I kept all the gifts that he send me,hestands up still butt naked with an erection and I try my hardest to look away but I can't, I can't believe that was inside me,gosh.  Now my cheeks are burning up and he walks towards me and pulls me in for a steamy morning kiss.

Jk:" Goodmorning Tae bear

Tae:" mmmmmm,you should put your boxers back on

Jk:" why? You've seen it baby,also touched  and su---

Tae:" yes yes I know,just get dressed and come eat.

I leave him in the room and walk back to the kitchen and sit waiting for him while I sip my juice. He goes to the bathroom and after awhile comes out smiling at me as he takes a sit opposite me.

Jk:" So you cook too?

Tae:" The basics only,I am not as nearly as good as you.

Jk:" Are you ditching school? Am I turning you into a rebel?

Tae:" Just first class,I will make it in time for the rest.

He drinks the coffee and nods his head,he starts eating and stops and looks up at me

Tae:" What? Too much salt? I am sorry

Jk:" No,this it's wrong

Tae:" What?

Jk:" It looks like we are dating, like we just spend the night making love and now you made this and we are having a conversation like couples do.

Tae:" We are just having breakfast Jungkook,

Jk:" I don't do feelings Tae,I fuck that's all I do and that's all this is even ifbits just with you.

Tae:" okay, I am sorry it won't happen again.

I take his plate and my plate and put it on the kitchen counter. What the hell was I thinking making breakfast for him ? It does seem like a couple thing.

Jk:" I didn't mean to upset you,

Tae:" I am not upset,just don't do the same for me when I go to your place. No feelings,no I like yous and no jealousy either. It's just casual fucking right?