The8

Imagine for Kpop_Is_For_Real423

Today is your one year anniversary with your boyfriend Minghao, and you have no idea whether he remembers this or not.

You are out in the town with him secretly searching for a gift. The town was full of people and you could feel their stares as you walk with your famous boyfriend. You love this part of the town mostly because of the cafés and shops. You hold tight onto Minghao's hand and you talk and laugh with him as you walk together.

You walk past one of his favorite shops, "Y/N! Please can we go in here!?" He says, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Of course," You smile back at him. This would be the perfect place to buy his gift.

It was a music and film store with posters of the latest films decorating the wall. It had headphones and speakers lining up the wall so you try them out with your own music. Minghao immediately ran over to them letting go of your hand. You smile and shake your head and go over to the movie section to see what kind he might like.

Out of the corner of your eye you see two very pretty girls whispering and giggling. They are pointing in Minghao's direction and one of them says loudly, "Look! Its The8 from Seventeen!"

He hears this and turn around to smile at them. They squeal with joy and one bravely walks over to him. You feel a pang of jealously then immediately feel ashamed. He's your boyfriend. You have no reason to be jealous.

But he smiles and laughs with her for about five minutes and they take several pictures.

After they are finished he walks over and kisses you lightly on the cheek.

"See anything interesting?" He asks

"No. Let's go."

He looks at you, concerned but you don't meet his gaze. You know its childish and stupid but you can't help feeling resentful. They were very pretty after all.

You walk out of the shop without buying a thing and you practically give him the cold shoulder all the way from the shop to your home.

You arrive at your old comfy house filled with memories of your past year with him. The house is slightly messy and you head to your bedroom to start cleaning. You still feel the jealously and general over protectiveness from earlier.

Minghao approaches you from behind and spins you around to face him.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

You turn around to start making the bed only to turn back around immediately after.

"Its just...I can't help but feel resentful when I see you with your ridiculously pretty fans"

"Y/N...." He sighs

You turn your head away and he pulls
you into a hug.

"Those girls are just fans to me. I'm extremely thankful for having devoted fans but you are what is most important to me."

He pulls back and smiles warmly at you. You can't help but grin back at his adorable expression.

"See? That's the face I love most in this world." He says to you. "I can't believe its been a year today...."

Your first thought? Oh crap. You completely forgot and feel horrible about it. Your own pettiness got in the way of what is most important to you.

He laughs at your appalled expression.

"Don't worry. I don't mind if you forgot. Anyway I got you something. Turn around." He instructs and excited grin on his face.

You turn and you feel his soft fingers sweep your hair to the side. His arms lift up and loop something around your neck. The chain feels cold on your skin and you look down to see a beautiful star shaped pendant. You gasp at its beauty.

"You like it?"

His mouth is close to your ear and you can practically hear his smile in his voice.

"I love it!" You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck to kiss him. You pull back, suddenly feeling horrible.

"I'm so sorry Minghao. I-I didn't get you anything." You bow your head in shame

You feel his fingers on your chin as he lifts your head up.

"Don't be sorry. You are the the best gift I could ask for."

You blush like a sentimental idiot and he laughs.

"Besides there's always next year!" He laughs and goes to the other side of the bed to pick up a pillow that fell that morning. You roll your eyes, but secretly, you are happy at the thought of spending another year with him.

"Haha. Now help me clean up."

"Nah that's boring. I have a much better idea."

He throws a pillow that hits you on your side. You look up at his playful expression and adorable big brown puppy dog eyes, filled with excitement.

"Oh, its on."

His face breaks into a massive grin as you throw a pillow full pelt at him.

"Gotta do better than that!" He calls

You both spend the rest of your anniversary laughing and having a raging pillow fight

(Which you totally won)