Mingyu

Imagine for KaiEXOLUV

It was pitch black in the closet. You were currently trying to find the beach bag you bought ages ago. You were going to the beach with Mingyu and the Seventeen boys. You were really excited because you hadn't been to the beach for ages. You lived inland so it always took a long time for you to get to a beach. Most of the time you didn't bother, however there was a heatwave today and you couldn't bear to stay in the house you shared with your boyfriend, Mingyu. The boys had been let off practise due to the heat.

You reached for your phone and turned on the torch, suddenly igniting the small space with light. At the very back you could see the striped beach bag. Reaching your hand out you lost your balance and fell into the closet. The door closed behind you. Great, i'll find myself in Narnia any moment now, your thought to yourself. You huffed and got grabbed the bag, putting it under your arm. You pushed on the door but it wouldn't open. You began to get panicked. You pushed against the door. It wouldn't budge.

"Mingyu! I'm stuck in the closet! Help me!" You shouted thinking he was downstairs.

"Oh, your stuck in the closet?" His voice came from the other side of the door. You sighed.

"I swear to God if your leaning against the other side of the door, you will wake up tomorrow with no balls."

You could here Mingyu's laughter through the door. When he realised you weren't joining in he stopped abruptly. "Your serious, aren't you?" He asked nervously.

"Deadly." You deadpanned back.

The door opened. Mingyu's hands were by his privates and he was trying to hold back his laughter. "Please don't take my balls."

Your burst out laughing and slapped his chest. "Stop messing around or we'll never get to the beach." You tossed him the bag. "Put our clothes and towels in here and I'll get the sun cream." He nodded and kissed your cheek. He turned and started to pack your stuff in the bag. Running to the bathroom you grabbed the sun cream and ran back into the room. Mingyu was standing there holding the bikini you were going to wear.

"Are you wearing this?" He asked and you nodded. "You do realise the rest of my band are going to be there, right?" You gave him the 'duh' look.

"So?" You asked.

"So you can't wear this in front of them! It's only meant for me!" He said protectively.

"I can wear what I want." You snatched the bikini and put it in the bag.

"Fine but don't look at the other guys." He said.

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly." He smirked and you laughed.

"Come on. Let's go." You grabbed his hand and drove to the beach.

When you got there, you and Mingyu had to find the boys. They'd apparently been there for a while. Walking hand in hand with Mingyu , you walked down the beach in search. A few metre away from you was a group of boys sat around a camp fire. It was definitely the Seventeen boys. Wonwoo was waving his arms at Mingyu.

"Hey guys! Take a seat!" S.Coups ordered and you did so. Mingyu dragged you so you were sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around your waist. His fingers rubbing circles into your hands. He put his head on your shoulder.

The boys were lazing around on their towels taking in the sun that they didn't get very often. "I think I'm going to burn." Wonwoo said.

"Put some suncream on then?" You said to Wonwoo like it was obvious.

"That's not my style." He flicks his sunglasses down from his head and lays back down. You gave Mingyu a glance and he just shock his head.

"We'll I'm going to put my bikini on." You gestured to the toilets and Mingyu nodded. You left them to it.

Once you returned You saw the Performance unit and HipHop unit were playing volleyball. Your eyes went straight to your boyfriend, he had his top off and sweat was dripping down his front. You broke your eyes away before it got weird.

You walked over to the vocal unit, they were still sunbathing. Well everyone bar Woozi who was building a sandcastle, a collection of stones by the side.

"Whatcha doing?" You asked Woozi even though you knew.

"Building a sandcastle, but I'm putting stones in it so that if anyone decides to kick it down, that someone being Seungkwan, they'd by kicking a pile of stones too." He smiled at you and began making another sandcastle.

"Oh, okay..." You were sometimes worried about his mental health.

You laid down and closed your eyes, taking in the sun. You were about to fall asleep when you heard footsteps around you.

"Is she asleep?" You heard Dino ask.

You smiled. "Nope." Mingyu said. You opened your eyes just in time to see Mingyu lunge towards you. He picked you up bridal style.

"What are you doing? You're all sweaty! Put me down!" You gasped.

"I though it was time to go for a dip." He motioned towards the sea.

"I thought you wanted your balls tomorrow?!" You yelled as he ran to the waters edge. He just laughed. You looked behind and saw the rest of the boys running, trying to catch up with you.

Mingyu reached the water, he started running in. It still hasn't touched you. Mingyu started swaying you back forward.

"One!" He yelled, counting down.

"Don't you dare!" You gave him a glare.

"Two!" Another sway.

"Your balls are on the line here!" He just laughed at you.

"Three!" He threw you into the water.

It was freezing. You broke the surface and gasped. You looked at your boyfriend. You splashed water at him and he laughed splashing you back.

He swam over to you and hugged you. He kissed you passionately.

"Again, can I keep my balls?" You nodded and kissed him back.