Jeonghan and Woozi

Imagine for everyone who wanted it :)

Part 2 of Jeonghan and Woozi, You should read that one first, if you haven't. (^.^)
_________________________________

"What's going on in here??"

You wake up with a start. Light was peeking through the windows as dawn approached and you felt horrible. You had a pounding headache from your emotional night. You open your eyes and look around, to see Jeonghan asleep, his head resting on the top of yours. You saw the rest of Seventeen, gawking at you both. You realized what it must look like the them, you falling asleep on Jeonghan.

It was Seungcheol who had spoken, as he was the closest to you.

"Um, nothing. We came home early and decided to watch a few movies. Must of fallen asleep." You mumble, not meeting his gaze.

Jeonghan murmured in his sleep and his head fell to your shoulder, his face tucked into the crook of your neck. His arm lifted to your other shoulder and he hugged you to him. His hair covers his face but you can hear him speak.

"Y/N..." He says, quietly.

You look anxiously at the boys and Seungkwan raises his eyebrows at you.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Jihoon?" He says.

"What do you mean? Isn't he with you?"

"No. He said he was looking for you..." He sounded worried and you bite your lip.

"Well he'll be back soon enough. Now, c'mon guys we have an interview today, we need to get ready." Hoshi says.

They all file into their rooms and you gently shake Jeonghan's arm.

"Hey, wake up." You say softly.

He mumbles again and opens his eyes. He lifts his head off your shoulder and yawns. He streaches his arms and pushes his hair back, looking at you.

"Ouch. My neck hurts. Oh and good morning." He grins playfully at you.

"Morning."

"Um, is Jihoon back?"

"No, but the rest of the guys are. They're getting ready for the interview today."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'd better get ready. I'll see you there right?" He says. You nod and he quickly pecks your cheek before running off to his own room.

A few hours later, after all the guys have had a nap and gotten ready, you head out with him to prepare before filming. You sit next to Jeonghan on the bus but you don't talk to him. You're worried about Jihoon and, even if he upset you, you still cared about him.

"Hey! Jihoon texted me! He's already there!" Cries out Dino.

"Oh, good." You mutter and Jeonghan looks at you. You bite your lip again and hope you haven't upset him. You're supposed to be mad at Jihoon, after all.

You arrive at the studio and the boys head straight for hair and makeup. You wander from boy to boy watching them get done up. Soon enough you come across Jihoon, leaning agasint the wall, already prepared. He looks up and his eyes widen when he sees you. You stand still and stare back at him.

"Y/N! I need to talk to you." He says. He beckons you over to the corner and you go with him. You stand close together.

"What do you want?" You say, a bit colder than you intended.

"I'm sorry, and I owe you an explanation.... It's just that, meeting up with fans is something I find tempting. They're so happy when I suggest it, that it warms my heart. But with that girl...."