Jun

Imagine for otakugirlpower, sangsterhood, MonicaMochi

"Y/N, you missed a bit."

You stick the litter picker into the grass and roll your eyes.

You were currently at the park with your school, litter picking. It was part of a community service project that your school was making you, and the rest of the students, do. You had all been given trash bags and separated into pairs and placed in different parts of the giant park.

The person who spoke to you was your partner for the trip, Jun. You didn't really know him that well, he was always the annoying guy at the back of the class that didn't shut up to you. He points toward a crisp packet on the ground near your feet.

"Why don't you get it? You've barely done anything all day." You shoot back at him.

"Hey," he says, lifting his hands up. He opens up his trash bag and gestures to the inside of it. "There's some stuff in there. I'd say there's enough."

You look inside to see exactly 3 pieces of litter inside it.

"Wow. Amazing. Have a medal." You reply, your tone deadpan.

He shrugs. "What can I say? I'm a saint." He replies.

You grumble several profanities while you wander around, Jun tailing behind you. You pick litter as you go, reluctantly shoving it into your bag with unnecessary force.

"Well, someone's feeling violent today." Jun commented brightly behind you.

You give him a glare and he just grins back at you.

"You could help. Then we could get out of here a whole lot quicker." You say, slowly and clearly.

"Nah, you're doing just fine, you don't need me." He gives you an 'encouraging' thumbs up.

You sigh, turn back around, and continue to grumble your way around the park.

You both make your way across the other side of the park, a long way away from any other students. You can tell by this time that Jun was starting to get bored, bored enough to do some actual work. However, he also get bored of doing that.

"Y/N, I have a brilliant idea." He announces, after about an hour.

"Did I ask?" You reply. He's still behind you, and you refuse to give him the satisfaction of looking at him. Even if he was annoyingly good looking.

"No, but I bet you're curious." He taunts.

It was true that you were slightly curious to as what his so called brilliant idea was. So you turn around and cross your arms, eyebrows raised.

"What is it?" You ask.

Jun grins happily and walks closer to you. "So, since we're both bored out of our minds, how about a game of truth or dare?"

"First, when did I say I was bored? And second, that sounds way too dangerous to play with you."

"C'mon, how could you be having fun doing this?" He lifts up the litter picker gestures toward it.

You shrug, knowing full well that you were bored but you didn't want him to know that.

"Fine. Let's play your game." You say and he claps his hands together gleefully.

"Right, I'll go first. Truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth." You reply.

"Ugh, you're boring." He sighs. "Okay..." He thinks for a second. "Do you like anyone in our class?"